Poor old F bodies.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
My mate's one is the same as that, but needing some work. I've not seen it for years, but remember chasing him along local roads in my tweaked Morris Minor. At a roundabout he didn't let off and straightlined across a pavement and grass verge. It was at this point I just let him go.

Pete
A wise move me thinks.

plastic orange

CCCUK Member
He has the same driving style now 40 years later, but it's on sports bikes - he is quite full on and it focuses the mind when riding with him lol.

Pete

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
My mate's one is the same as that, but needing some work. I've not seen it for years, but remember chasing him along local roads in my tweaked Morris Minor. At a roundabout he didn't let off and straightlined across a pavement and grass verge. It was at this point I just let him go.

Pete
Ah ! the recklessness of youth ! As you can see , this Mk 1 is immaculate and fully race ready and original . That`s why he won`t race it as it`s only original once ! Dread to think how much it is worth .

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Ah ! the recklessness of youth ! As you can see , this Mk 1 is immaculate and fully race ready and original . That`s why he won`t race it as it`s only original once ! Dread to think how much it is worth .
The way prices are going, Probably more today than it was yesterday. 😂