Proof of age letter

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Hi all , is there an official I can contact in the club with a view to getting a letter of confirmation of the age of my 72 ?. I included the vin number info from the black book which confirms that the car was built in ‘may 1972. Bearing in mind i have to wait another month at least for the dvla to process my reg application , I thought it may be prudent to send this proof now in case they ask for it several weeks down the line which could then delay things even more. Any help or advice appreciated.

Invetterate

CCCUK Member
Hi!

If you kindly email me at editor@corvetteclub.org.uk with some photos of the outside of your car, one of the interior, the engine bay and the VIN plate, I will write a letter to the DVLA for you to send. I can email it to you for info, but will print and sign a hard copy and send that to you for onward transmission.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Mark

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Hi!

If you kindly email me at editor@corvetteclub.org.uk with some photos of the outside of your car, one of the interior, the engine bay and the VIN plate, I will write a letter to the DVLA for you to send. I can email it to you for info, but will print and sign a hard copy and send that to you for onward transmission.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Mark
Fantastic Mark , thank you so much . 👍