Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Ragley Hall, Alcester, B49 5NJ
Classic Motor Show - Sunday 15th May 2022

Exhibitor entry strictly from 8.00am - 10.00am
(No entry to the show field for exhibitors after 10.00am)

Exhibitor £4.00 - price per vehicle, including driver and passengers
£5.00 on the day (limited tickets available - entry on the day may not guarantee entry on the Club's stand)

Hello all, just to bring this event to your attention. Definitely one for your diary. We have been to this fabulous event several times. Booking is now open.

Ragley Hall is set in 450 acres of beautiful parkland and it's always a very popular event. This year it is being held on the show field by the lake. The Classic Motor Show features vintage and classic cars, American, kit and custom, motorcycles and commercial vehicles. There is also an interactive arena with parades throughout the day, live vintage music, and a great selection of food and drink available. An award ceremony takes place in the arena from 3.00pm. It's a really good day out at a great venue, but the tickets seem to get sold out very quickly so make sure you book in early.

I'd really like the Region (and other Regions) to come together for this Event if possible, so we can get to know one another and have a fabulous display of Corvettes. Just don't leave it too late to get your tickets.

I have spoken to the organisers of this Event and you are able to enter independently but still be able to display your Corvette in the Corvette Club designated area. In order to do this, please follow the following steps when you make your booking.

View 2022 events
Scroll down to Classic Motor Show - Ragley Hall (Warwickshire)
15th May 2022
Book Now
Scroll down to Vehicle Club Tickets
Complete the form with your details
Where it says Club Name you must state CCCUK in this format (this will enable you to park in the designated Corvette Club area)
Pay the booking fee of £4.00 (for one car)

Upon arrival at Ragley Hall, you just need to inform the Marshall that you are booked in to the designated CCCUK stand.

Some members may already have entered this event. If you have, please can you let me know so I can keep track on how many Corvettes have entered. Just drop me a message if you need any more information. Thanks.

Mike Penn
Central South Region Representative

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
I booked in a panic because other clubs say it fills up very quickly! I booked as an individual but added CCCUK after the surname. I am sending them an email to check this is okay!! I make things complicated sometimes!!

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Eddy and Christine, Graham and Julie, Tim and Kim are all attending this fabulous event.
Good job we have a CCCUK area where we can all park together.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hi All, don’t forget about this show it’s always a good one with plenty of different cars to see.
we have a corvette area made available for us, if you want to take advantage of this area then please follow the instructions I have put at the very top of this post, you will then have to book it through the organisers website, it sounds difficult but it really is not.

See you all there.
Mike
Central South Region Rep

Corvetteville

CCCUK Member
Not long to this one now! Looking forward to seeing a well attended CCCUK club stand. Lovely setting, we were by the lake last year, huge variety of vehicles. Only £4 per car for a club ticket, including passenger. Can't wait !!

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Just a reminder about this show at Ragley Hall this Sunday May 15th.
It may already be fully booked, but if you contact them sometimes they will allow tickets on the day as long as you arrive early.

Very important, if you are able to book on their website (details for this are at the very top of this thread) then please book you place where it says vehicle club tickets, then where it says club name put CCCUK and then fill in the other box’s, this will enable you to park in the designated club area.

If you do manage to book then please let me know as we have had a message off the organisers saying that it’s getting tight on room because it’s so popular, I can then get an idea of how many are coming.

Thanks
Mike