Recommended suppliers for C3 consumables

fine69

Busy user
It looks like rock auto is based in the usa. Is it cost effective or get parts sent over with the costs involved or just pay the premium price charged by the uk retailer.
Type in 'Rock auto UK'. I buy loads from the them. The trick is to buy a few things but make sure they're all from the same depot (little truck pic with a letter A, B,C etc. It'll take a while adding/deleting things out of the basket to change the postage but if you figure it out you can really save a lot of money.
Don't go for the cheap options of anything. Only go for the good brand name stuff, the quality of parts are terrible now. I've been bitten so many times that I only buy the best I can now (even those parts have played up).

I ended up ordering my parts from rock auto. I put the order in on Monday morning, unfortunately had to get my parts from 5 different locations which did bump up the carriage. 4 parcels arrived on the Friday with the remainder arriving on the Monday . That was still within their estimated time frame.All parts were as described and ordered so I would thoroughly recommend this way to get parts. Probably saved a substantial amount of cash from ordering in the UK.Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
I ended up ordering my parts from rock auto. I put the order in on Monday morning, unfortunately had to get my parts from 5 different locations which did bump up the carriage. 4 parcels arrived on the Friday with the remainder arriving on the Monday . That was still within their estimated time frame.All parts were as described and ordered so I would thoroughly recommend this way to get parts. Probably saved a substantial amount of cash from ordering in the UK.Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.
glad you got your parts sorted . 👍 I have used several uk suppliers and two us suppliers . Never had issues with any of the uk or us ones, I only went to the last us one as my uk supplier was having difficulty finding an aftermarket mod I was looking for.
I still personally prefer to use the uk based suppliers first and foremost just because I know our vette scene and community would be a much lesser place without them. 👍