Red Corvette C6 or similar (Disney 'Cars' Lightning McQueen) for a three year old's funeral

Can you help?
Sadly we have been asked to arrange the funeral of a little boy who has tragically passed away with a brain tumor. He was a huge fan of the Disney film 'Cars' and in particular the star of the film Lightning McQueen. Although a fictitious make of car it was apparently designed around the Corvette C6.
If you live near Dudley in the West Midlands, have a RED Corvette C6 and are available on Tuesday 2nd November (PM), we would really like to hear from you.
Please contact J Hodges at jhodges@waltersfunerals.co.uk
thank you

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
I was wondering if you have also tried on some of the American car groups or modified car groups on Facebook? Reason why I ask is because there are various people out there that have made Lightning McQueen clones out of various cars. I think back in the day when I was active in the FTO club I'm sure someone had made a clone out of an FTO, and someone had made one out of an RX7. You might find some luck there too.

Good luck with it, a nice thing to do for such a tragic event.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I was wondering if you have also tried on some of the American car groups or modified car groups on Facebook? Reason why I ask is because there are various people out there that have made Lightning McQueen clones out of various cars. I think back in the day when I was active in the FTO club I'm sure someone had made a clone out of an FTO, and someone had made one out of an RX7. You might find some luck there too.

Good luck with it, a nice thing to do for such a tragic event.
Yeah , I remember a FTO `Lightning McQueen ` clone as childrens charity fund raiser at Santa Pod a few years ago when I was there with the Sporting Bears . Didn`t know whoes car it was but worth a Google . If I had red C6 instead of a Violet C3 I would gladly do it . Such a tragic storey , my heart goes out the the family . Good luck with the search . (y)

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Yeah , I remember a FTO `Lightning McQueen ` clone as childrens charity fund raiser at Santa Pod a few years ago when I was there with the Sporting Bears . Didn`t know whoes car it was but worth a Google .
Finally proof that I have actually remembered something :ROFLMAO: (long story). I know it was in the FTO club at the time, and I did know the owner. Alas, many years ago now.

EDIT:
I did a quick Google and found an FTO McQueen for hire here, but doesn't have the McQueen "mouth" on it etc:

There was also another one found with mouth and so forth that was for sale back in 2018:
A car like that must surely be up for hire somewhere.

You can also get one made from a Hyundai Coupe (I think) that is for hire:

Last edited: