Reluctant sale of my beautiful C3

Janet

New user
FOR SALE (very reluctantly, due to ill health) my fabulous Corvette Stingray C3 1975 TT Coupe, in blue. 2 door, petrol, automatic, 5.7 litre engine. She requires no MOT or road tax, as she’s an elderly lady! Lots of paperwork to go with her, including details of the work carried out by Wight Classics Ltd last November, to make her run sweet as! Priced to sell at £15,000. Collection from Isle of Wight. For genuine enquiries. please contact Janet 07802 833947. No time wasters, please.

Attachments

• Rear end 19.10.2020.jpg
    Rear end 19.10.2020.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Roof on 19.10.2020.jpg
    Roof on 19.10.2020.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Side on 19.10.2020.jpg
    Side on 19.10.2020.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 119
  • Stingray up close 19.10.2020.jpg
    Stingray up close 19.10.2020.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Topless 19.10.2020.jpg
    Topless 19.10.2020.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 129
  • Stingray 1.jpg
    Stingray 1.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Stingray 2.jpg
    Stingray 2.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Stingray 3.jpg
    Stingray 3.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 130

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Really sorry to hear you're having to sell, looks a lovely car...................looks like an ideal opportunity for James, just across the water (y)
Sorry to hear this Janet , it was refreshing to see there are lady petrol heads who appreciate the classic corvettes too. Hope the sale works out and things improve for you. 👍

Janet

New user
I sold her on the first day that I advertised her. However, the chap who bought her is now selling her, as his wife doesn't like being a passenger with the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car!

artwork

Regular user
Ha ha. That’s funny. Do you know if he has advertised it? Where? Or is giving me his contact details possible?

bossman786

New user
I sold her on the first day that I advertised her. However, the chap who bought her is now selling her, as his wife doesn't like being a passenger with the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car!
Hello Janet

I hope you are well? I wanted to ask if you have the contact details of the current owner of the car? I would love to find out if its still available to buy? Thank you!

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Hello Janet

I hope you are well? I wanted to ask if you have the contact details of the current owner of the car? I would love to find out if its still available to buy? Thank you!
Sorry to jump in - but if you are looking for the car @bossman786 , I believe it is still listed on Facebook Marketplace.
If I am correct, it has had 3 owners in under 18 months.

bossman786

New user
Hello Graham

Thank you so much for the heads up. Could you please let me know where it is listed on Facebook Marketplace so I can take a look?

Any idea why its had 3 owners in such a short period of time? Thank you kindly.

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Hello Graham

Thank you so much for the heads up. Could you please let me know where it is listed on Facebook Marketplace so I can take a look?

Any idea why its had 3 owners in such a short period of time? Thank you kindly.
Here is the link.
1975 Chevrolet corvette

Please feel free to message me and I can tell you what I recall although I cannot comment on the car beyond my own limited knowledge from when I first saw it up for sale in September 2020.