RIP - Trevor Rogers

Roscobbc

I received a phone call earlier today from Tom Moss (long term CCCUK member and Vice Chairman of UK's NCRS chapter) informing me that NCRS UK Chairman and founder member Trevor Rogers passed away a few days ago.
Those of us who knew Trevor will recall his efforts along with other UK based Corvette enthusiasts to set up and establish the UK's National Corvette Restorers Society chapter catering for the more enthusiastic and dedicated Corvette owners who will maintain, restore and detail their Corvettes to exacting OEM specifications.
Condolences to Trevor's family and friends - RIP Trevor

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Thanks Ross and very sad news indeed. I only spoke with him a few weeks ago and while he mentioned he was having tests for 'something' he played it down somewhat. I had been asked to pen a few words but you've now done that.

What a terrible run we've had the last few months :(

RIP mate

Rich

Administrator
That is very sad news indeed. Trevor was a lovely guy. Whilst I was Chairman of the CCCUK and with Trevor at the helm of the NCRS at the same time, we had a fantastic relationship. He will be missed by many. I for one am very sad that he will no longer be around.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
That is very sad news indeed. Trevor was a lovely guy. Whilst I was Chairman of the CCCUK and with Trevor at the helm of the NCRS at the same time, we had a fantastic relationship. He will be missed by many. I for one am very sad that he will no longer be around.
He was and as passionate about Corvettes as any of us. This getting old sucks

Pitre

Chairman, CCCUK.
I didn't know Trevor personally, just by reputation. It's clear that the Corvette world has lost one of the good guys.
Thoughts and condolences to his family and friends.

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
I'm deeply saddened by this news. I had only met Trevor last summer when he judged my C3 at the Nationals, but we had kept in contact as we had a mutual involvement in music, while he had wanted me to join the NCRS. Sadly my travels had prevented attending events since to meet up, so this is a real shock. My sincere condolences to his family, friends and the Corvette community. 😥 R.I.P Sir

Yellowshark

Well-known user
Such a shame, I met Trevor quite a few times as an early but now a lapsed member of the NCRS UK chapter. I found him a helpful, obviously knowledgable, very pleasant individual to chat with. R.I.P. Trevor