Rolled C6 Z06 salvaged

Rich

Administrator
They were Club Members and they were, thankfully, uninjured. Here is their description of what happened which is a testament to the strength of the car:
"...................it snapped a 180. We should have broadsided the barrier on the hard shoulder but we didn't. Instead we flipped straight over it, rolled down the embankment and some concrete access steps, taking out the metal handrail and some trees, narrowly missing some electricity boxes and coming to rest upside down on the London bound on slip below."

Vaughan watkins

CCCUK Member
Dam I only learned about this being written off yesterday otherwise I would have been hunting it down as I would have bought it for the drive train to go in my C3 🤬 been searching copart for it but too late

V

Vetteheadtony

You had to have a breakers license to buy it Vaughan that’s why it sold that cheap, I’ve seen cars like that sell for £10k when available to general buyers.
Dam I only learned about this being written off yesterday otherwise I would have been hunting it down as I would have bought it for the drive train to go in my C3 🤬 been searching copart for it but too late
You had to have a breakers license to buy it Vaughan that’s why it sold that cheap, I’ve seen cars like that sell for £10k when available to general buyers.

Vaughan watkins

CCCUK Member

Really ? A friend of mine regularly buys from copart and he’s not as he has a sparky, I’ll have to ask him how he does it as he buys many cars from them

V

Vetteheadtony

Really ? A friend of mine regularly buys from copart and he’s not as he has a sparky, I’ll have to ask him how he does it as he buys many cars from them
Yes you can buy cars if you register but this was break only and to bid on break only cars you have to be a registered breaker and have a licence I.e own a actual breakers business

M Shakespeare

CCCUK Member
Glad to hear they’re ok. I remember the car from the nationals a few years ago. It was one I was always hoping came up for sale.

Attachments

• 02C1B2EE-1408-46BB-995B-948D30162698.jpeg
    02C1B2EE-1408-46BB-995B-948D30162698.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 16