Santa Pod - Who’s Up For Run What You Brung - Sat 10th June

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Looks to me like:
Sat 29th or Sun 30th July Mopar Nationals so a full race meet with RWYB (must be an American car to enter RWYB)
might be the best date. It’s also a race day so there’s plenty of stuff to do apart from RWYB

Would need to decide on Sat vs Sun.

@Chuffer can you ask your members if that’s a good date for them?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Looks to me like:
Sat 29th or Sun 30th July Mopar Nationals so a full race meet with RWYB (must be an American car to enter RWYB)
might be the best date. It’s also a race day so there’s plenty of stuff to do apart from RWYB

Would need to decide on Sat vs Sun.

@Chuffer can you ask your members if that’s a good date for them?
Will do .

Alexm

CCCUK Member
I think that’s going to be a busy weekend?
They’ve got over 70 car’s so far racing in six competitions, so don’t think we would get many runs ?
Years ago when I used to run a SBC FED we’d be lucky to get 5 - 6 runs in a day at a normal RWYB
Does anyone know how many runs the guys who went last year got in ? Which I think was a normal RWYB.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I think that’s going to be a busy weekend?
They’ve got over 70 car’s so far racing in six competitions, so don’t think we would get many runs ?
Years ago when I used to run a SBC FED we’d be lucky to get 5 - 6 runs in a day at a normal RWYB
Does anyone know how many runs the guys who went last year got in ? Which I think was a normal RWYB.
Tend to agree and Mark Stuart who also expressed an interest emailed me with the same concerns .

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Updated list:

Oneball
Chuffer
Keith - Eurovettes
Jane Bromley
Howard Westgate
Mark Stuart
Roscobbc
Invetterate
Captain K
Alexm
I have received an email from Jane Bromley to say that she cannot make June 10th with her C4 ZR1 as she will be in Scotland .