Scott@Corvette Kingdom a Real Gent

Corvetteville

CCCUK Member
Realised I had ordered items ( special order no less) which were no longer required. Scott immediately refunded the amount to my card.
I shall of course be spending that & more with him in the near future. Well pleased. Had I ordered Stateside, the return shipping would be due, or you wouldn't get a refund at all!
Thank you, great service.

kentvette

CCCUK Member
That sounds like the sort of service we've had from Scott. Given that we are living here he has always worked apparently extra hard to get stuff out, give advice on what I need, and importantly, what I don't need. A "top bloke"!

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Totally agree , Scott never fails to deliver and always ready with advice , even on the smallest and cheapest of items . A BIG (y) from me .

antijam

CCCUK Member
CK have been closed for a week - I think it was their first day back this morning. I put in an online order at 08:30 expecting it to take a little time to sort out on a first day back - no problem; I got an email at 09:50 telling me the order was shipped and complete; I get it tomorrow. First class service - as usual. :)(y)

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Same with me , phoned Scott about 1pm , ordered part , got confirmation email within minutes that it was in the post and will arrive today . Faultless . (y)

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Oww.... whatcha all been ordering for your Vettes? Last thing I ordered from CK was some new shiny rear bumper bolts. My old ones were "not great" when I took them off to re-do my bumpers.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I really splashed out and ordered a replacement washer reservoir cap for the princely sum of £ 7.76 ( the delivery charge cost more ) . I found out when I got home from the nationals that mine was missing . Come on , own up ! Who nicked it ???
I called Scott at about 1.00pm yesterday and ordered a replacement and it arrived at 11.30 am today . Now that`s what I call service . (y)

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I have ordered a fair amount of parts from CK , the most expensive being a complete new diff from the USA that he included in one of his shipments to make the shipping costs cheaper than me ordering it myself . He had it delivered direct to me so my own guys could fit it . That`s service (y)

antijam

CCCUK Member
CK have been closed for a week - I think it was their first day back this morning. I put in an online order at 08:30 expecting it to take a little time to sort out on a first day back - no problem; I got an email at 09:50 telling me the order was shipped and complete; I get it tomorrow. First class service - as usual. :)(y)
Never count your chickens.......I've just had an email from DPD informing me that my parcel has been delayed due to "an unexpected issue" and won't be delivered until tomorrow. Not CK's fault, but detracts from their efforts in getting it dispatched so promptly. :(