Seat belts

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Hi all, if anyone needs webbing replaced in any of their belts I can highly recommend FDTS Ltd in byfleet surrey. I had two frayed belts in one of my vans. New belts from citroen 280 quid đŸ˜ĩ‍đŸ’ĢI dropped the belts in at 8am yesterday morning. Drove 60 miles to kent , unloaded a piano, back in byfleet by noon to find as promised, all replaced and neatly packed up waiting ÂŖ34 .00 each plus vat.
Hassle free , good old fashioned service. They had also made a custom set of aero style belts for my buggy a few years ago. Same then , excellent service from friendly folk who Really know their stuff. Give them a call on 01932 342043.👍

62 C1

CCCUK Member
Seconded - knowledgeable pleasant people with a wide variety of webbing and buckles for classic cars too

johng

CCCUK Member
I found them really helpful as well. The retractors on my car were broken and they provided new retractors and belts plus they polished my existing buckles and re-used them, for a lot less than I could buy a new set for. I was initially a bit concerned whether their retractors would fit in the limited space available, so they sent me one to try it out and didn't even charge for the postage.
WP_20180903_12_56_46_Pro (002).jpg