Seat Upgrade

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Looking for recommendations.
Has anyone replaced their early C6 seats?

Do any aftermarket (or even later model Corvette) seats fit and integrate with the controls?

Thanks in advance. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Fishy Dave

CCCUK Member
Hi Graham,

What integration are you looking for? I can help with advice on seats that will fit and you may be able to get them to fit onto electric rails, but I don't know of any aftermarket seats that have full electric, heating, airbags etc.
What's you aim for changing the standard seats for something else?

:)

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Hi Graham,

What integration are you looking for? I can help with advice on seats that will fit and you may be able to get them to fit onto electric rails, but I don't know of any aftermarket seats that have full electric, heating, airbags etc.
What's you aim for changing the standard seats for something else?

:)
Thank you for the reply.

Comfort & posture are the main reason for the change.

I'm about to undergo major spinal surgery so recovery will be long but I want to drive the Corvette next summer.

As I normally drive it year round ideally I'd like the heated seats / auto position etc.

Thanks again.

Fishy Dave

CCCUK Member
I can understand that, good luck with the surgery. For comfort I found the standard seats are good for comfort, but not for support around corners. You may want to hold off until you find out how you feel after the op? A seat you find comfortable now may not suit you in a few months?
I don't know of any seat that will still keep things like the auto position. You might be able to find a trimming company that could alter the seat you have to better suit you? Alternatively, you may need to sit your bum on a few seats of other owners to find one you like. The Corbeau Evolution X were nice, giving more support, without being difficult to get in or out of. However, they are fixed back, with manual slide fore/aft only. I can't say I missed the electric function honestly.

Tattooboy

CCCUK Member
Interesting, where can they be bought?
Stateside I assume, but anywhere in particular you can recommend.
Stateside indeed, canโ€™t recommend anywhere as I havenโ€™t got them myself but you can have a look at C6PERFORMANCE and could get someone to ship in for you.

Cost wise tho, may well be cheaper to get the original seats re trimmed as suggested above.