Sharnbrook Hotel

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Just read the sad news on Facebook that with much regret , Ciro has put the hotel up for sale as a going concern if possible . Only hope the new owners continue all the great car themed events held there . Will it affect the CCCUK Nationals one wonders :unsure:

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
Just read the sad news on Facebook that with much regret , Ciro has put the hotel up for sale as a going concern if possible . Only hope the new owners continue all the great car themed events held there . Will it affect the CCCUK Nationals one wonders :unsure:
I think you'll find it's been on sale for quite a while. So if you've got £4.75 million Mike, it's all yours:)
Then you can host the Nats. for free every year:LOL:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I think you'll find it's been on sale for quite a while. So if you've got £4.75 million Mike, it's all yours:)
I thought it was a recent decision as Ciro put it on Facebook early this morning . Maybe I`ll knock him down a bit then if it`s been on the market a while :unsure:
I will give my piggy bank a good shake to see what comes out . :ROFLMAO:

Rich

Administrator
I thought it was a recent decision as Ciro put it on Facebook early this morning . Maybe I`ll knock him down a bit then if it`s been on the market a while :unsure:
I will give my piggy bank a good shake to see what comes out . :ROFLMAO:
According to the email received by the Club at 07.35 this morning, "....................We are making this announcement public at 9am this morning via our Facebook Page, hope you see this email first........"