Show me your C3 floor mats!

HJG

Well-known user
My rubber floor mats are old and ill-fitting. Anybody got some nice examples?
Feeling fortunate this is my only C3 problem right now....it won't last I am sure!

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
I went with CarmatWorld mats because my father was Scottish so im cheap.
Theyre not rubber, theyre carpet.. standard C3 shape (shape not shown in generic photo).
Nice?.. i cant decide that for you but at £24 (for both) theyre ok as far as im concerned. You can buy nicer but at a price of course.

They accidentally put the heel reinforcement pad on the passenger side mat, they asked for photo evidence and sent me replacements no argument and no messing with having to return the first set.

Mats 1a.jpg

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I`ll show you mine , if you show me yours . :eek: When I bought my C3 it had a heavy duty rubber mats with Corvette logo that did not lay very flat in the footwells . Having given up my rubber fetish I bought tailor made carpet ones . I chose black as they don`t show the dirt much and also thought they looked ok against the Doeskin interior and custom stitched black leatherette dash top . I can`t remember where i bought them from but it was one of the UK suppliers .DSCF2736.JPGDSCF2737.JPG

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
The trouble with buying really nice mats is that you don’t want to put dirty feet on them. So, you buy another pair and put them on top of your mats .
very true, done it many times.

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
The trouble with buying really nice mats is that you don’t want to put dirty feet on them. So, you buy another pair and put them on top of your mats .

Nothing to do with me not wanting to put dirty feet on them but i do have mats on top of mats. As i said in post #2.. 'They accidentally put the heel reinforcement pad on the passenger side mat, they asked for photo evidence and sent me replacements no argument and no messing with having to return the first set'... i have mats with no heel pads underneath mats with heel pads for both driver and passenger.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Glad I am not the only one . I have mucky weather old mats and fine weather embroidered Logo mats in the Grand Cherokee .