Until: Sun 28 Aug 2022 - 21:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Rich

Administrator
1637314748300.png

The 2022 Silverstone Classic will take place over the Bank Holiday weekend 26-28 August and the Club will have a dedicated area as usual.

TICKET SALES WILL COMMENCE ON THURSDAY 25 NOVEMBER (the Launch Day).

Anyone buying tickets on the Launch Day
will be entered into a special draw giving a chance to win a ‘Golden Ticket’ with benefits including (terms and conditions apply):
· A pair of weekend tickets to the Formula 1 British Grand Prix in 2022 (1-3 July)
· A Silverstone Single Seater Drive Experience (this won’t be during the event itself)
· A VIP experience at The Classic courtesy of MATCH hospitality
· A pair of Sunday VIP hospitality, courtesy of Adrian Flux
· A full set of 4 tyres up to and including 19” (subject to availability), courtesy of Yokohama HPT. The tyres will be delivered to any UK address (home, office or tyre fitting depot) but the tyre fitting is at the winner’s cost (Black Ticket)
· A complete care package for a Motul makeover (includes lubricants, additives and a care package) (Red Ticket)

The Club Package offer is for two adult admission tickets and one vehicle display pass. Members will need to use the CCCUK Code which is available in the Members Forum here:

You will need to create a new account with Silverstone to purchase tickets.

There are two-tiers of pricing for display packages for tax exempt vehicles (pre 1982) and non-tax exempt vehicles (1982+). There is limited availability of packages at the launch price so please book early.
The final deadline for purchasing a car club display package is 31 May 2022. Please note that the sale of car club packages may end prior to 31 May if the display areas become full.
Admission tickets will be available to download in early 2022 and Vehicle display passes will be posted out two weeks prior to the event date.
The package can only be purchased by a club member intending to display their vehicle with the club and using the unique booking code dedicated to each individual car club. Members cannot take advantage of the display package and its pricing if they intend to park in the public car parks.

Rich

Administrator
1637848597183.png

Last edited:

Rich

Administrator
DISCOUNTS EXPIRE ON 31ST JANUARY 2022 Ticket prices are due to increase on 1 February 2022

The CCCUK discount Codes for our static display can be found in the Members Forum

· All ticket purchasers for the static display for our club will need to create a new account with Silverstone to purchase tickets.

· There are two-tiers of pricing for display packages (tax exempt and non-tax exempt).

· The unique car club booking code is required at the beginning of the booking process.

Vehicle display passes will be posted out two weeks prior to the event date

Rich

Administrator
Silverstone have advised that ticket prices are due to increase on 1 April 2022.

This link will take you directly to the car club display package page where you can enter the CCCUK discount code: Car club display packages.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Rich ,
I am happy to take the lead on getting the club gazebo , banners , bunting , etc to site the day before the event and all set up as in previous years . Nearer the time perhaps we can liase on numbers and names of members who have purchased tickets through the club scheme so we know who to expect each day .

Rich

Administrator
Rich ,
I am happy to take the lead on getting the club gazebo , banners , bunting , etc to site the day before the event and all set up as in previous years . Nearer the time perhaps we can liase on numbers and names of members who have purchased tickets through the club scheme so we know who to expect each day .
Thanks, Mike. Your help is much appreciated.

DeeGee

CCCUK Member
I've booked the club display package for Friday but there's no download link for the car pass. Any pointers?

Chris Sale

CCCUK Member
Received my Car Club Pass this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see that CCCUK are in the Infield this time. Serious thanks to whoever on the Committee had a go at Silverstone about the disgraceful mud pit that they put us in last year.

Chris Sale
'64 Coupe

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
The plaudits should go to Rich Rogers who wrote to the organisers to press for a better location this yera . 👏 I was privvy to all the communications between Rich and the Classic Silverstone Team as I am involved with the club set up for the 3 days .

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I received mine today . We are in a good spot right next to Wellington Straight and very much in the heart of things this year . It also means I don`t have to walk miles every time I want to pop over to the pits to see how how my mates are getting on with the F2 cars . (y)

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Seven days to go and looking forward to it . The weather forecast ( if you can believe it :unsure: ) is set fair for all three days with a comfortable 20 degrees C and gentle breeze . Can`t wait to see the 40th Anniversary of Group C exhibition and cars on track . Just love those monsters !! Hope the guys I am pals with will have their Spice on track and not just on static display . The issue is that the display will be in the International Paddock at the `Wing` and they will be busy every day campaigning three F2 cars out of the National Pits . Unless you want to cause serious damage to a Group C car you need to pre heat all the fluids before fire up and then run it up to temperature before going on track which takes about 2 hours . Will have to wait and see .🤞