Silverstone Classic Tickets. 31 July - 2 August 2020.

7YEL

CCCUK regional rep

fullsizeoutput_2d93.jpeg

Classic Corvette Club Display Packages

Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire. 31 July - 2 August 2020

Take advantage of our Car Club Display packages, using the Discount Code on the Members Page

If you are a member Classic Corvette Club you can take advantage of our exclusive car club display packages.
Each package includes TWO adult general admission tickets to the Classic and one infield vehicle display pass, providing you with the opportunity to display your car and mix with like-minded enthusiasts at the heart of the event, while taking advantage of all that the event has to offer.

Date on link above not correct.

Super Early Bird
Until 31 Dec 2019

Early Bird
1 Jan-31 Mar 2020

Standard
1 April-31 May 2020

3-Day Weekend £99 £105 £125
2-Day Fri/Sat £82 £95 £105
2-Day Sat/Sun £94 £103 £115
Friday £43 £47 £55
Saturday £72 £77 £81
Sunday £60 £65 £69

Discount Code On the Members Page

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
View attachment 4149
Classic Corvette Club Display Packages

Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire. 31 July - 2 August 2020

Take advantage of our Car Club Display packages, using the Discount Code on the Members Page

If you are a member Classic Corvette Club you can take advantage of our exclusive car club display packages.
Each package includes TWO adult general admission tickets to the Classic and one infield vehicle display pass, providing you with the opportunity to display your car and mix with like-minded enthusiasts at the heart of the event, while taking advantage of all that the event has to offer.

Date on link above not correct.

Super Early Bird
Until 31 Dec 2019

Early Bird
1 Jan-31 Mar 2020

Standard
1 April-31 May 2020

3-Day Weekend £99 £105 £125
2-Day Fri/Sat £82 £95 £105
2-Day Sat/Sun £94 £103 £115
Friday £43 £47 £55
Saturday £72 £77 £81
Sunday £60 £65 £69

Discount Code On the Members Page

Rich

Administrator
I haven`t used the website much so being a bit dense , I can`t find link onto members page :unsure:
Click "Forums" on the homepage and you'll get a list. Scroll down to "The CCCUK" group heading and its the fourth forum down.

Rich

Administrator
Tony, I have amended your website status to "Club Member" so you should be ok now. Please let me know if you are still having difficulties.

Tattooboy

CCCUK Member
We’re booked for Sunday, and yes, hope the weather is better than last year !! Hopefully a new and improved Gazebo as well !! Lol

Rich

Administrator
Hi Rich I have the same problem - paid up member and no access:(
Alan - I have amended you status, so you should be ok now.
For the benefit of anyone having the same problem, unfortunately the Club's Website and the Membership website don't talk to each other so it is a manual process to amend Members' status on the Website. I do my best to identify those Members who use the website but if anyone's status is incorrect, please let me know.

BigAl

New user
Alan - I have amended you status, so you should be ok now.
For the benefit of anyone having the same problem, unfortunately the Club's Website and the Membership website don't talk to each other so it is a manual process to amend Members' status on the Website. I do my best to identify those Members who use the website but if anyone's status is incorrect, please let me know.
Thanks Rich!

CrispyCleen

CCCUK Member
All paid up and tickets in the post (well inbox anyway). Anyone else staying at Woodlands this time around? Going down on the Thursday to allow myself plenty of time for repairs (not like last year!)