Silverstone Festival - 25th /26th/27th August

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
So who is going to Silverstone Festival now they have announced they are hosting round three of a special 70th Anniversary of Corvette race series over the three days . Also might get the opportunity to take our Vettes on the circuit too like we did in 2018 (y).DSCF1785.JPGDSCF1791.JPG I have booked my tickets , got the deck chair out and ordered coffee and bacon baps already .🍔 :LOL:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Is there a club group going to this? I might be interested, though it is a distance from me.
There certainly will be and hopefully a good turn out for this celebration year . We had 14 cars last year and I hope we get at least twice as many this year . There is plenty of reasonably priced hotel / motel accommodation within a few miles of the circuit for long distance voyagers . Make a full weekend of it and get a better ticket deal too . There is too much to see and do in only one day anyway . I believe the CCCUK booking code for tickets will be published on Members Only .
If you need suggestions for accommodation let me know , but don`t leave it too late as they book up quick as Silverstone is so popular .