Small Meets

Adtheman

CCCUK Member
I know the situation at the moment is a little awkward to meet up with others socially but being new to the whole corvette scene i am keen to meet up with a few local owners even if its just in a car park just for a general socially distanced chat and to say hi. Im in-between Wymondham and Attleborough and believe there's a member in Attleborough and one in Diss which are both within a few miles. If anyone fancies a meet let me know. weather supposed to turn nice again next week and the evenings are long so anytime works for me. Suppose im just keen for any excuse to get out and drive the Vette :)

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hope you get some interest from like minded souls . I have done three such social distancing get togethers with car enthusiast mates . One was the drive through the Cotswolds when Gus had his tyre blow out :eek:

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Just look at the disgusting state of our Roads, where the Councils just waste our hard earned Tax Levies to spend their Precept before the end of March and give our Roads a well constructed repair of a bit of Goo and some Grit they hope will stick - bring back SCRIM the Sideways Coefficient Road Improvement Machine (or Chuffer doing a Doughnut)

Adtheman

CCCUK Member
;)
My good mate Trevor will be most hurt ! That`s his pride and joy limited edition XFR -S :LOL: It`s an awesome 550 bhp ride !
Awesome ride it may be, I have an Audi S5 tuned to 500BHP but neither of them aint no Vette my friend it aint no Vette
;);)

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Just look at the disgusting state of our Roads, where the Councils just waste our hard earned Tax Levies to spend their Precept before the end of March and give our Roads a well constructed repair of a bit of Goo and some Grit they hope will stick - bring back SCRIM the Sideways Coefficient Road Improvement Machine (or Chuffer doing a Doughnut)
Don`t even get me started on that one Daytona , I could rant for hours on the gross waste of tax payers money 😡 I am constantly complaining to our local council 👿