Snow !!!

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
We had that here!

Gave us a chance to play though...(y)

View attachment 9415

Gone now, and it's warm today.....
Wow ! that is stunning , what fun !!!

This was us a few days ago . Part of my regular walking route . It is a disused railway line that runs along the boundary of our garden ( I know , only I could have a railway at the bottom of the garden :ROFLMAO: ) and is now a nice country path that leads out to Gayton Wilds . It`s only 440DSCF2578.JPGDSCF2576.JPG feet above sea level but if you draw a straight line due north east from there , the next highest point is the Ural Mountains in Russia ! So when a north easterly is blowing it gets a bit nippy up there . 🥶

kentvette

CCCUK Member
Brrrrrrr! I think I have seen that footpath under the bridge on TV somewhere - maybe "Escape to The Country"? Very pretty

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Brrrrrrr! I think I have seen that footpath under the bridge on TV somewhere - maybe "Escape to The Country"? Very pretty
Yeah , very lucky to have this on the doorstep to escape to , but I doubt we have ever been featured on Escape to the Country though :unsure: I have been keeping fit and active and relieving boredom during lockdown by doing some tree felling and vegetation clearance to keep the path safe and clear and promote wild flower growth come Spring time.

uncle albert

Well-known user
Yeh tech. not my thing...!!!!!! my corvette has manual..brakes, windows, and steering,and a mono radio...my guitar amp is all valve...and most of my bikes are kick start....lets have another go with this picture...IMG_3060.JPG

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Love the colour scheme , does it last long ? :LOL: As for technology don`t worry about it you`re a bit like me (y)
Back in my yoof I had a valve driven amp for my electric guitar and if I plugged in the guitar and held it above my head and moved around to the right direction I could pick really good radio reception on it !

uncle albert

Well-known user
Yeh i do actually rent a couple of l/up's,in addition to the garage i have at home, "problem" is i have 5 classic cars,and 14 motorbikes....Had more last year but i keep getting told by my son,i've got too many.......you'll have to forgive him...hes got a mustang !!!!!!

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I can totally forgive your son for owning a Mustang , but you are just plain greedy having so many classic `toys` to play with , and that simply is unforgivable ! :sick: :LOL:

uncle albert

Well-known user
Hi,Ross. Sorry for late reply...been playing with my beezers,and trumpets !!!!!
Well,you DID ask.....Currently, I have a.......1975 T160 Trident. 1975 T140v bonneville. 1976 T140v bonneville. 1967 A65t Thunderbolt. 1938 red panther hand change. 1965 C15. 1965 D7 Super. 1960 AJS model 8. 1955 Francis Barnett Crusier. 1969 yds6 yam. 1988 suzuki gsx600es{italian import,very rare}. 1992 ?? Diamond custom 1200 chopper. I'll gloss over the couple of honda scooters......and of course as i recall, you called my ducati monster...LOUD when i came up the red lion on it !!!.........Oh well must get back down the garage now...my four wheeled triumph is waiting for me !!!!!!