snowy london

Roscobbc

I remember that and also the dreadful smog's we had back then. Where I was brought up, North Wales, the old house we had had lead water pipes, lead based paint and liberal use of DDT on our vegetable patch. What with that and leaded petrol its a wonder I survived! :):)
As long as you wern't licking the paintwork you would be OK - not so sure about an infant knawing away at the freshly painted pcot or playpen.......lead water pipes? guessing the very thing odf water flowing through and potential internal build-up of calcium internally would project you? - DDT on vegetable patch.......can't be any worse than hormones in the meat we are consuming or potential Mercury if we love shellfish?????

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I remember that and also the dreadful smog's we had back then. Where I was brought up, North Wales, the old house we had had lead water pipes, lead based paint and liberal use of DDT on our vegetable patch. What with that and leaded petrol its a wonder I survived! :):)
Didn`t we all do well !! And don`t forget the ice on the INSIDE of the windows .