Until: Sat 9 Oct 2021 - 16:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Dear All,

Following on from our first regional meet, I had mentioned to those who came to the meet that I was working on various other activities,
one being a cruise to Rivos Hub in Hamworthy.

Following some discussion with Rivos Hub I would like to propose a Cruise on Sat 9th Oct, a suggested arrival time would be midday so no early starts,
Rivos Hub is an American themed cafe, you can purchase coffee and cakes and they also have a converted horsebox outside which serves to sell bigger items such as burgers. The Owner of Rivos also imports old American pick up trucks and has various bits of memorabilia on display and for sale. There are also
murals on the walls.

I have visited to do a recce and met with the Owner Richard, (no relation to Richard Rawlins I should add!) they are a popular destination for car people and clubs. So Feel well worth a visit and a good excuse to take our cars out and meet up, have some coffee, cake or even a burger and look around.

We would have a regional club booking so at this stage I am wanting to find out who would be interested, please check your diaries, I also list a link below for the Hub, thier address is Rivos Hub, Unit 9, Allens Lane, Hamworthy, Poole, BH16 5DA

(20+) Rivo's Hub | Facebook

Whilst a bit short notice can you revert to me by Friday 24th Sept to show your interest.

Any questions please contact me by email on jjallen35@hotmail.com