Stars and stripes camping,

nickowen1969

Regular user
Looking for a little advice, im going to the stars and stripes show at tatton park in july, ive heard there is a limited amount of camping space, has anyone any advice or camped here them selves in the past, or is anyone going this year camping can help out, thank you

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Looking for a little advice, im going to the stars and stripes show at tatton park in july, ive heard there is a limited amount of camping space, has anyone any advice or camped here them selves in the past, or is anyone going this year camping can help out, thank you

Been going for years but never camped as it's only a short drive from home. I have heard it can get pretty wild at night after a few sherberts have been necked

Capture.PNG

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Re; Stars & Stripes, we have been granted a 50 car club stand this year (also for Passion for Power & The Classic at the same venue) and final details details have just landed so look for an update in the events section soon.

nickowen1969

Regular user
Been going for years but never camped as it's only a short drive from home. I have heard it can get pretty wild at night after a few sherberts have been necked

View attachment 11233
Thank you for the info, i only have a 25 mile drive home, might just go home then and return sunday morning, its my first so I'm ok taking the car home to clean it again then come back sunday morning.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Thank you for the info, i only have a 25 mile drive home, might just go home then and return sunday morning, its my first so I'm ok taking the car home to clean it again then come back sunday morning.

That's what I do and historically getting there early was key as the further back in the field you were put you need the main dust road which covers all the cars with dust as the later traffic arrived. Our agreed stand area is deep into the field near the awards tent so less important now to be at the crack of dawn. Of course, no one Corvette owners has to join the club stand if they want to be next to their mate and his tricked out Chrysler Cruiser..

Dirt road and approximate club stand area

Capture.PNG

CANDYAMSAN

CCCUK regional rep
Re; Stars & Stripes, we have been granted a 50 car club stand this year (also for Passion for Power & The Classic at the same venue) and final details details have just landed so look for an update in the events section soon.
We're going with the Corvette so would like to be on the stand