Suspect a Wazer was driving :-)

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Seeing parts of a tree stuck in the rear wing, suspect the car got away from the driver and wrapped around a tree ?

The life of this new 2023 Corvette Z51 Stingray was cut short in junkyard fashion and
the damage it has sustained may just leave you scratching your head as to what happened to it.
Notice does not have license plates yet

Must be designed well as no signs of gas fire and cabin area held up just fine

2023-C8-Crash.jpg

2023C8Crash.jpg

Last edited:

Roscobbc

License plates are often removed or covered over on salvage vehicles when being transported to the knackers yard........prevents crims 'cloning' the registration plates and using on stolen vehicles........

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
License plates are often removed or covered over on salvage vehicles when being transported to the knackers yard........prevents crims 'cloning' the registration plates and using on stolen vehicles........

You well may be correct, though it was a 2023 so not on the road too long.
I really think due to the 60 percent plus of weight at back-end people should go to some track or school and learn how
this car reacts in corners, esp at speed.

Roscobbc

You well may be correct, though it was a 2023 so not on the road too long.
I really think due to the 60 percent plus of weight at back-end people should go to some track or school and learn how
this car reacts in corners, esp at speed.
Suppose it was a similar problem to what earlier Porsches had.........to much weight on rear end. Arguably more dangerous to the unexperienced than too much weight on front end?

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
I agree,
The Z51 is about 175 pounds heaver, so that adds to a under steer issue
To make it worse, the Wazers want to look cool, so they are lowering the C8 by adding spacers to the coilovers
That not only ruins how GM designed the suspension, screws up shock travel,
They do not then do a wheel alignment nor do corner weight height adjustments

Then to be cool they are replacing aero parts like the front splitter/spoiler and side rails with 3rd party fake or cheap
carbon fiber look and helps ruin aero

In the end, they are asking for the car to get away from them and are the cause of the crashes and not the C8 design at fault