The eagle has landed

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Nothing to do with vette suppliers but very excited that the supplier of my new workshop delivered the steels this morning. πŸ˜€πŸ‘
With steels like that , I am sure it will be a magnificent edifice . Will there be a grand opening ceremony ? 😁

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
I assume thats not going to be small then..
60x26’ tho wishing I had pushed it to 30’ but still be a big improvement. They are erecting it right over the top of the old one so I can dismantle it inside the new one πŸ‘will keep me busy but hopefully by xmas it will be getting there πŸ‘

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
60x26’ tho wishing I had pushed it to 30’ but still be a big improvement. They are erecting it right over the top of the old one so I can dismantle it inside the new one πŸ‘will keep me busy but hopefully by xmas it will be getting there πŸ‘
That`s ginormous ! You will have fun filling that with boys toys and stuff . 😁

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Hey guys in the South West, looks like we found a new club house :)
Hopefully see you and the vette soon at Charlie Browns
Yes very soon I hopeπŸ‘ For now its an egg crate thurdsay πŸ‘

Attachments

• 2D5093AD-FBEA-4BD5-982E-82F165EE6F2D.jpeg
    2D5093AD-FBEA-4BD5-982E-82F165EE6F2D.jpeg
    269.7 KB · Views: 21

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
It was often said that the shut lines on early Range Rovers were the only man made thing that could be seen from space other than the Great Wall of China . They obviously wasn`t looking for a C3 . :ROFLMAO:

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Yes , not all perfect but pretty good as vettes go. The gaps that do niggle me are the hockey stick chromes next to the front egg crate grills ,.. cumberland and Watford spring to mind πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚
I've never noticed those gaps and I don't think you would unless you owned one. Have you done a burnout yet? πŸŽοΈπŸ’¨