This would have made you vote for him perhaps...... if you could vote

Redlevel

Well-known user
Chinajoe is a total nightmare for the Yanks! Watch and see the unrest he'll cause with mass unemployment, 2nd amendment changes, open door migration with free healthcare for them.
He just stated KH will be taking over as he's, ..quote "..an old guy!" He'll be out via amendment 25 (dementia) by the end of the year and KH will be president with Pelosi as vp. Watch and see.
DT didnt handle C19 too well but at least he put America 1st every time domestic and foreign, instead of Joe's 'Make America California again' policies..

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Chinajoe is a total nightmare for the Yanks! Watch and see the unrest he'll cause with mass unemployment, 2nd amendment changes, open door migration with free healthcare for them.
He just stated KH will be taking over as he's, ..quote "..an old guy!" He'll be out via amendment 25 (dementia) by the end of the year and KH will be president with Pelosi as vp. Watch and see.
DT didnt handle C19 too well but at least he put America 1st every time domestic and foreign, instead of Joe's 'Make America California again' policies..
Not to mention Joe's truly racist statements, getting the person who was investigating his son's corrupted dealings fired and much worse you can find on YouTube.

mickn

CCCUK Member
Could this be the understatement of the year, shame he didn't take his own advice, lead by example and inject himself with bleach

Redlevel

Well-known user
The US now has a mass California exodus to Texas, Nevada and Florida. Why suffer the hordes of homeless (ever been to Venice Beach? It totally stinks!) and pay high taxes when you don't need to.
Chinajoes "green" backer appeasement policies will drive many Americans out of a job, something that DT opposed unless it benefited Americans first. The Keystone pipe was a major part of that.
I hope Joe gets the C19 thing under control but I feel he'll have bigger unrest to deal with..

James Vette

CCCUK Member
The US now has a mass California exodus to Texas, Nevada and Florida. Why suffer the hordes of homeless (ever been to Venice Beach? It totally stinks!) and pay high taxes when you don't need to.
Chinajoes "green" backer appeasement policies will drive many Americans out of a job, something that DT opposed unless it benefited Americans first. The Keystone pipe was a major part of that.
I hope Joe gets the C19 thing under control but I feel he'll have bigger unrest to deal with..
The bullshit never ends in politics.

johng

CCCUK Member
Don't think you can blame Joe for that, Ford would have made the decision to build in China long before the election took place. Also it's not likely to cost jobs in the US as the US labour rate would make it uneconomic to build the cars in the US and ship to China. Quite the opposite in fact, as it will be US engineers in Dearborn who would handle design changes for China and adding extra production numbers in China would likely provide cost savings on globally sourced parts, hence more profit for Ford and more they can invest in new model design (done in the US).

Redlevel

Well-known user
JB seems obsessed with undoing all DT's policies going by the stack of orders he signs daily..
I'm getting the impression that DT's popularity is higher than ever now with some US Citizens having "buyer regrets"..
Just watching what's happening between China and Taiwan.
I think the Chinese incursions into Taiwan airspace are just to test JB's resolve to support Taiwan. At a time when US forces are leaving Afghanistan etc, I cant see the prospect of another potential war being popular.
I see too, that Myanmar (Burma) is now under control from its own military. Can't help thinking China is behind that as they are making inroads everywhere else and have built a huge deep water port in the country apparently for "cruise ships". 🤔

James Vette

CCCUK Member
JB seems obsessed with undoing all DT's policies going by the stack of orders he signs daily..
I'm getting the impression that DT's popularity is higher than ever now with some US Citizens having "buyer regrets"..
Just watching what's happening between China and Taiwan.
I think the Chinese incursions into Taiwan airspace are just to test JB's resolve to support Taiwan. At a time when US forces are leaving Afghanistan etc, I cant see the prospect of another potential war being popular.
I see too, that Myanmar (Burma) is now under control from its own military. Can't help thinking China is behind that as they are making inroads everywhere else and have built a huge deep water port in the country apparently for "cruise ships". 🤔
He signs whatever is thrown on his desk.