Those looking for a barn find

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Here is a 1976 full frame up restore owner is asking $29,000 on Craigslist

1976 corvette.
The car has undergone a frame on restoration.
Everything is new and has been replaced.
Exterior has new front and rear fiberglass bumpers.
Rear bumper is a more modern style with a built in spoiler. Front lip spoiler from a later model corvette.
Rear taillights are custom bubble style. The rear backup light is a custom LED.

Paint is in excellent condition.
The gas tank has been completely restored with new fuel lines.
The brakes are fresh with new rotors, calipers, and ceramic pads. Calipers are red with white corvette writing on them. Suspension has been changes and lowered in the front and rear.
The car rides and drives amazing. The interior was removed and sound dreading and heat insulation was put down before new carpet and leather seats. Custom blue tooth stereo, amp, and speaker.

The motor is fresh along every component on the engine(starter, alternator, a/c compressor, water pump, fuel pump, clutch fan, aluminum 4 core radiator, with new clutch.
Yes, it is a four speed manual. The exhaust is custom with new mufflers and custom electric exhaust cut-outs. The gauges were changes to white face. All light are LED. The a/c blows ice-cold. The wheels are 17” American racing. Tires are new.

Only reason selling is have a new purchase coming and need the room.

See and reply to owner at

1976 full restore

eng.jpg79c3.jpg

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Very strong money for a coupe. Does look quite nice tho. Probably not for the purest. Not sure on the mirrors tho, although not horrible I think I prefer the originals as I’m used to them.