Thruxton Historic 17/18th June

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Dear All,

As we get closer this is a friendly reminder about Thruxton Historic, as you may know we as a Cub have been participating at the Thruxton Historic Show for many years. I am aware that this year like last year clashes with the Speed fest event being held at Brands Hatch. However, if Brands Hatch is too far or of course why not have a full car weekend and visit both on alternative days ?.

Monday 12th June 2 PM is the deadline for taking advantage of the special discount, this date now just 7 days away.

I myself will be there both days, with it being the 70th Anniversary year it would be good to get a good showing of our cars, as in previous years I have secured a club presence and we should be in the same position by the track. Thruxton have also decided to add to what they offer and with good weather I am sure it will promise to be an enjoyable time.

My thanks to those who have confirmed their attendance, I know some of you are thinking to come but yet to book, with the sun out maybe now is a good time to get that booking done, depending on overall numbers I am inquiring to see as its a special year for the Corvette if we might be allowed to do the parade lap with more than one car, so the more we have the better chance.

Our club discount code for members to purchase club tickets is CCCUK423HT

Just to let you know, the circuit have updated their website so a slight change to the booking process is below but the vast majority has stayed the same.

To purchase tickets at 50% discount and supply vehicle details for a free club display vehicle pass visit the dedicated car club ticket booking page (link below). Each order allows you to book one free vehicle display pass when purchasing the driver and any passenger tickets. Adult one day club tickets £10.50 weekend tickets £18.50 children 15yrs and under admitted free with an adult ticket holder and do not require a ticket.
Thruxton Historic - Car Clubs 2023

Scroll down, select a ticket type/day, and click ‘ADD TO BASKET’
Click 'CHECKOUT NOW' to go to your basket where you can amend ticket quantities.
Enter code CCCUK423HT in the DISCOUNT CODE field (bottom left of the basket) click APPLY to activate the discount, repeat for each ticket type on the order.
Please check the total before clicking PROCEED TO CHECKOUT where you can input vehicle details.

Car Club tickets must be booked by 2pm Monday 12th June. Tickets and display vehicle passes will be sent to club members by first class post on or before this date.

For general event information please see this page Thruxton Historic or the event website here Thruxton Historic 2023

jukebox

CCCUK Member
Dear All,

As we get closer this is a friendly reminder about Thruxton Historic, as you may know we as a Cub have been participating at the Thruxton Historic Show for many years. I am aware that this year like last year clashes with the Speed fest event being held at Brands Hatch. However, if Brands Hatch is too far or of course why not have a full car weekend and visit both on alternative days ?.

Monday 12th June 2 PM is the deadline for taking advantage of the special discount, this date now just 7 days away.

I myself will be there both days, with it being the 70th Anniversary year it would be good to get a good showing of our cars, as in previous years I have secured a club presence and we should be in the same position by the track. Thruxton have also decided to add to what they offer and with good weather I am sure it will promise to be an enjoyable time.

My thanks to those who have confirmed their attendance, I know some of you are thinking to come but yet to book, with the sun out maybe now is a good time to get that booking done, depending on overall numbers I am inquiring to see as its a special year for the Corvette if we might be allowed to do the parade lap with more than one car, so the more we have the better chance.

Our club discount code for members to purchase club tickets is CCCUK423HT

Just to let you know, the circuit have updated their website so a slight change to the booking process is below but the vast majority has stayed the same.

To purchase tickets at 50% discount and supply vehicle details for a free club display vehicle pass visit the dedicated car club ticket booking page (link below). Each order allows you to book one free vehicle display pass when purchasing the driver and any passenger tickets. Adult one day club tickets £10.50 weekend tickets £18.50 children 15yrs and under admitted free with an adult ticket holder and do not require a ticket.
Thruxton Historic - Car Clubs 2023

Scroll down, select a ticket type/day, and click ‘ADD TO BASKET’
Click 'CHECKOUT NOW' to go to your basket where you can amend ticket quantities.
Enter code CCCUK423HT in the DISCOUNT CODE field (bottom left of the basket) click APPLY to activate the discount, repeat for each ticket type on the order.
Please check the total before clicking PROCEED TO CHECKOUT where you can input vehicle details.

Car Club tickets must be booked by 2pm Monday 12th June. Tickets and display vehicle passes will be sent to club members by first class post on or before this date.

For general event information please see this page Thruxton Historic or the event website here Thruxton Historic 2023
Just booked for the Saturday only in a 2001 C5

Rioushea

CCCUK Member
JohneBoy, i'm looking at bringing my C1 on Saturday 17th. Is there a specific time that we need to get to Thruxton to be within the Corvette Club presence? What about the possible parade lap? Thanks.

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Rioushea, Great to hear you are coming, gates open at 0800 and we must be in by 10.30 so thinking to arrive around 0930, in regards to the parade lap, normally one car is allowed from each club, as we have more than one car attending something to be sorted out on the day.

Rioushea

CCCUK Member
Thanks JohneBoy, understood re parade lap, and arrival time. Are we able to leave at any time during the day or only after a certain time? Thanks.

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Rioushea, I am not aware of any restriction on leaving, the event finishes 1830 unless behind due to the racing so I suppose going mid to late afternoon would not be a problem