Tyres

Mick Howes

CCCUK Member
I have always used Falken tyres, but have just found a website, Black Circle Tyres, prices really good, and reviews also good. Anyone here used them? Tyres I was looking at are these:
What do you reckon?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I have always used Falken tyres, but have just found a website, Black Circle Tyres, prices really good, and reviews also good. Anyone here used them? Tyres I was looking at are these:
What do you reckon?
I have used Black Circles for my Grand Cherokee and my wife`s RCZ -GT and will definitely use them again .

Mick Howes

CCCUK Member
That's what I thought too, only reason looking around is availability, and price. Back circle fit at home, and prices seem really good. The tyres I was looking at, cost nearly £50 more at a local tyre place.

antijam

CCCUK Member
I use Black Circles regularly.They have a very wide range of tyres at very competitive prices. I buy them fully fitted and they're shipped to my local tyre fitter within a couple of days. I suggested to my fitter that we cut out the middle man and I'd buy direct from him. He said no way could he match their prices. Economies of scale and bulk buying I guess.

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Well, that confirms that i got a decent deal at my local tyre fitters, who i have used for many years, yesterday (and the good deal wasnt due to loyalty, i ordered them online at midnight). It would have cost me 20 pence more!!! if i had bought them from Black Circles :eek:

Edit: i was wrong, thats the price for black lettered tyres, if i wanted white lettering (which i did) it would have been £43.52 more at Black Circles.

Grabber HP.jpg

Last edited: