V8 VET for sale

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
I only have 'old' Corvettes which this number plate cannot go on. I believe it can go on any car 1977 or later but I would urge anyone interested to check. It's currently on my V6 F Type Jag which believe it or not has been in the garage for 6 months with two injectors fused into the cyl head. They have now decided after all this time the engine has to come out to remove the heads and drill the injectors out. As a result the car is being sold the same day it returns or set on fire, I did ask the garage to keep it but they said no. It will look stupid on what I plan to replace the Jag with and I can't see any new Corvette in my immediate future so I'm happy to let it go.

I've seen several iterations of V8 VET - Y8 YET, U8 UET but this is the one and only real deal Victor 8 Victor Echo Tango which I've owned for over 20 years. Values of cherished plates are all over the place so it's difficult to put a price on it so I'm not going to. I'll invite 'sensible' offers to stuart@altertherm.com until this time next month and if it doesn't sell I'll mount it on the garage wall :)

One of my previous Corvettes that it could go on for reference:

vetback.jpg

Cheers,

Stuart