Vette News

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
Have to say Mark you've done a great job as editor, which added to the rest of the time you were mem. sec. puts you in the "hero of the CCCUK" category in my book. Does this mean you will step down from the committee at the agm?

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
Have to say Mark you've done a great job as editor, which added to the rest of the time you were mem. sec. puts you in the "hero of the CCCUK" category in my book.
He absolutely is a hero.
His own superb and varied articles are the backbone of our splendid Club magazine.
Plus I know he deals with a lot of other Club matters behind the scenes.
Thanks Mark.

Huge thanks also to the other hero, Jonny for his time and talent at making the magazine look so great.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I am obviously let off the naughty step now ! My Vette News arrived this morning , only had time for a quick browse but it looks to be another fab edition . Well done to all involved . (y)

Rich

Administrator
I am obviously let off the naughty step now ! My Vette News arrived this morning , only had time for a quick browse but it looks to be another fab edition . Well done to all involved . (y)
and breathe................................. Another crisis averted.

Invetterate

CCCUK Member
Have to say Mark you've done a great job as editor, which added to the rest of the time you were mem. sec. puts you in the "hero of the CCCUK" category in my book. Does this mean you will step down from the committee at the agm?
Thank you so much. I am indeed stepping down, but I will still be writing for Vette News. There's a threat!! Hope all well with you, Bill

JonnyC4

CCCUK Member
He absolutely is a hero.
His own superb and varied articles are the backbone of our splendid Club magazine.
Thanks Mark.

Huge thanks also to the other hero, Jonny for his time and talent at making the magazine look so great.
As always a pleasure. It' great to work on the magazine and together with Mark we make a great team.

We've even made the Corvette dealer for Belgium a member now of CCCUK and he sure likes our Club magazine. Very professional and informative.

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
Well Mark, you'll know what I mean when I say, nothing left to prove.
And as pointed out, you too Jonny do a brilliant job month in month out. I hope you can work well with the next editor, whoever that may be.

JonnyC4

CCCUK Member
Well Mark, you'll know what I mean when I say, nothing left to prove.
And as pointed out, you too Jonny do a brilliant job month in month out. I hope you can work well with the next editor, whoever that may be.
Thanks, Bill. I hope it too, so far it went well with Kerensa, Ross and Mark.

Invetterate

CCCUK Member
He absolutely is a hero.
Thanks Mark.

Those are very kind words Andy and very good of you. As you say, wouldn't be possible without Jonny

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
When I first joined the CCCUK in late 1988 ( I think) the newsletter/ magazine was a very basic thing. Cheap paper, black and white, etc. Over the years it improved, a bit of color here and there better paper and binding etc. My membership lapsed about 2004? So no Vette news arrived. Rejoined last year, and a copy of Vette news arrived. I could not believe how much it had improved. It really is a professional magazine now, one that any professional publisher would be proud to call one of their publications.
The guys that put it together do a fantastic job. Great work guys, may you continue your great work.

Last edited: