WANTED - lug nuts for C4

CDC

Busy user
Is there anywhere in the uk that sells these? On taking off one of my wheels recently i realised a couple of mine need replacing. I assume there must be various GM cars that take the same lug nut so i can't believe these are rare.

Thanks

CDC

Busy user
Give me a call and I'll put some in the post no charge.
Adrian, Dromey Corvettes, 01507 450699.
That's very kind of you Adrian. However i've since spoken to Keith at Eurovettes and he had some on the shelf which are now in the post to me.

I hadn't heard of your firm so will keep a note of it for the future. Cheers.

CDC

Busy user
Eurovettes, Claremont Corvette or Rock Auto.
I used Keith years ago but had completely forgotten about him! He saved the day thankfully.

I was going to reply to say that Rock Auto won't work as it will be an additional $50+ of shipping cost for a $2 part. However i was astonished to check their site and see how they've updated it to now include some sort of slow shipping option which looked like a two week lead time but was only about £3.50. I gave up with ordering parts directly from the US a few years ago due to the shipping cost and/or reluctance to ship to the UK. Perhaps i'm out of touch! Will be using Rock from now on i think!

CDC

Busy user
Back page of Vette News! 👍👍
Sorry to say i'm not a member of the club so i don't get the mag. I did sign when i first got my zr1 in 2017, but found it wasn't that useful as i needed zr1 specific help/parts.

Steven Smith

CCCUK Member
I used Keith years ago but had completely forgotten about him! He saved the day thankfully.

I was going to reply to say that Rock Auto won't work as it will be an additional $50+ of shipping cost for a $2 part. However i was astonished to check their site and see how they've updated it to now include some sort of slow shipping option which looked like a two week lead time but was only about £3.50. I gave up with ordering parts directly from the US a few years ago due to the shipping cost and/or reluctance to ship to the UK. Perhaps i'm out of touch! Will be using Rock from now on i think!
Rock Auto is great, never had to wait longer than 4 working days for delivery.
Keep a look out for discount codes also.

Reactions: CDC