Will modifying our Corvettes be illegal in the future?

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Thanks for the info. A 20% increase does seem a bit hard to meet in only 4 years, unless they only sell small hatchbacks, diesels and electric cars.

I used to drive around 15,000 miles in my old diesel (about 50 UK Mpg) for work per year, and was considering a cheapy electric car if I needed to replace the vehicle just for the work miles - my work mileage is just commuting too and from one place of work. 15,000 miles per year is about 40 miles per day in the year, and I was doing over 70 a day just commuting. Handily they also have a "free for us employees" car charger there, and I was planning on keeping the car charged up at work for free and hope I don't need to pay out for electricity elsewhere (I would have my petrol cars for backup and fun times etc). Thankfully most electric cars can do well over 70 miles per charge, so I would have just kept it charged up at work for free.

However, I've gone even more green than that - I now work from home, so no need to commute at all :D Which means more money and time to feed V8s :cool::cool::love: