Windscreen fitting

Greg

New user
I've got this Vette in and I'm wanting to fit the 'screen. Came in boxes from USA 'complete'? You all know that story! Appears that some finishing trim parts and clips are missing.
I'm Coventry based. Is there anyone localish with a '71 Stingray T top who is happy to waste an hour of there time whilst I photo and work out what I need?
It'll be one more on the road and it's a factory manual 'box in Chevrolet War Bonnet Yellow!
I could just do with another to view, there's only so much one can glean from internet pics!
Cheers, Greg

Emc

Supporting vendor
I've got this Vette in and I'm wanting to fit the 'screen. Came in boxes from USA 'complete'? You all know that story! Appears that some finishing trim parts and clips are missing.
I'm Coventry based. Is there anyone localish with a '71 Stingray T top who is happy to waste an hour of there time whilst I photo and work out what I need?
It'll be one more on the road and it's a factory manual 'box in Chevrolet War Bonnet Yellow!
I could just do with another to view, there's only so much one can glean from internet pics!
Cheers, Greg
Hi Greg
I am only 45 minutes from you, I can certainly help with everything you will need ,feel free to give me a call 01283 219420

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Cheers, Greg
I have a '71 coupe in Congleton