Wrapping a C3 (or other Corvette for that matter)

Roscobbc

Has anyone on here 'wrapped' a C3 (or C2, any any other Vette) - Plenty of people seem to wrap their own cars - have't seen many example of earlier Vette wrapping. Of particular interest would be seeing if anyone has managed to do a C3 big block hood - or better still an L88 hood. I would imagine the raised centre section would be very difficult to do.........
9-Chris-Wylie-IMG_6510.jpg

img

Corvette

Well-known user
Yes. I sold a L88 hood scoop to a club mdmber in East London. Thst weekend he glassd it on and thd following week he wrapped the whole car in matt blue. His first ever attempt with thd vinyl. Respect. It came out perfect. He had posted pics on this site.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Ace video Tim, love the in-car bits and smiles, can't wait to get home and watch with proper sound, interesting to see the use of Brembos on a Vette and the larger diameter wheels on a tribute race car of the era, but understand and agree the benefits - thank you - love it

Roscobbc

Great looking car - there is always the option of Baer Brakes instead of Brembo or Hi-Spec (I believe) here in the uk - (based not a million miles from you Frank)

Roscobbc

Did speak with them a few years ago re. 'big' brakes for Vette's - they can do seemingly. Someone has mentioned that use use Chinese sourced caliper cores.................

kentvette

CCCUK Member
This C2 was at St Saturnin for The Classic British Welcome back in 2010 when Corvette was the featured marque (we got Lance Miller and John Fitch to come over as well)!. The car came from Finland, a chap I used to converse with a lot on line who I have now lost touch with. Underneath it was a genuine NCRS Top Flight car and was returned to that after Le Mans!

Attachments

• P6110055.JPG
    P6110055.JPG
    217.7 KB · Views: 3