ZR2 Collection Parts Available

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
So the former owners of the ZR2 are closing down their car storage facility and have offered various parts for free which are far too good to be scrapped. Some I'm keeping ;) and I haven't gone through them all yet but the larger items I can now post. Everything shown is FREE but will have to be collected from my gaff outside of Congleton.

T -Top panels. Light scuffs but no cracks, tape applied to protect the SS trim. Removed a liner and could just make out 1975 but I believe t tops were pretty standard so they should fit all t top Corvettes - C3 of course. All four hold down clamps present, seals will need replacing.

First come first etc...

20230104_123728.jpg

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
seats are later than those in my '71 which are the comfort weave type. These are not comfort weave so I suspect they could also be 1975. Slight wear but no rips, tracks in place with light rust, tilt works, hard back covers in place. Could be nice with a little elbow grease or used as donors

20230205_133438_resized.jpg

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
7 x PO2 wheel covers that combined will make a nice set of four provisionally spoken for.

Didn't take a pic but a straight sill plate - the outer one drivers side like on mine:

Attachments

• sill.PNG
    sill.PNG
    168.6 KB · Views: 3

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
A shed load of books. The two Corvette black books shown are taken already. Pair valve covers no idea what they'll fit.

I'm keeping the 1966 AIM ;)

20230104_122433.jpg