ZR2

mick283

CCCUK Member
Interesting to see what the ZR2 from blighty makes at the Bonhams sale in Scottsdale late Jan , Estimate 200 / 400 K ... Shame we missed it at the nationals.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Interesting to see what the ZR2 from blighty makes at the Bonhams sale in Scottsdale late Jan , Estimate 200 / 400 K ... Shame we missed it at the nationals.

We had it at Corvettes at the Lakes not the Nationals and it was very popular..

The family are raking it in now with the Miura selling recently for £1.1 million. In addition to the ZR2 there are 17 classic cars from this collection being auctioned at Bonhams UK at no reserve including a silver SWC. Anyone interested in the SWC I have some close up pics from when I looked it and the ZR2 over? It's the base motor, no PS, PB and the paint is trashed around all the glass as masking tape was left on for several years following the glass installation. There was also signs of birdcage rust..

Needs a body off in my opinion?

Attachments

• 20220525_091912.jpg
    20220525_091912.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 6

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Well they certainly did the best thing in sending the car to the United States. That’s where it will realise it’s true worth. Many a Corvette collector will be putting his bid in. Also a favourable Dollar to Pound exchange rate will help the change over.

Keep a look out for Lot #129.