1 of 2 Convertible ZR2's for sale

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Would be nice to see it “in the flesh” so to speak before it undoubtedly heads home to the land of its birth. And quite rightly so as that’s where it’s true value is.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Having stored my car at Spurr Classics - he has a few very intersting cars.

For sure and a hell of a set up. The SWC was a shame though. The previous owner had all new front and rear glass and the installer ran masking tape around the openings to protect the paint during the glass installation that was then left on for a number of years. When it was finally pulled off it took a lot of paint with it 😬

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Would be nice to see it “in the flesh” so to speak before it undoubtedly heads home to the land of its birth. And quite rightly so as that’s where it’s true value is.

That was my thought process too even having seen it already. I think being so rare and iconic it should appeal to all Corvette owners not just owners of Corvettes of that era. The two daughters are hoping to bring the tank sticker as well as other important docs but it's going to be close call as they are on holiday and returning a day or two before the event 🤞

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
It’s probably only Corvette nuts that will really appreciate what it actually is. To most people it’s a C3 corvette with a big block in it. Same with my friends L88 ( when he had it) it was a C3 with a big engine and hood scoop. 😂

Corvette ZR2

Regular user
Just sent out via mojo, this 1 of 12 1971 ZR2 Corvette will be on display at Corvettes at the Lakes on Sunday 4th September and Trevor Rogers (NCRSUK) will be doing is best to judge the car on the day!

Thank you to Mals family and Paul for doing this for our club and for also attending on Sunday!

Stuart
Hey Stuart, gutted I won't be able to make it but sounds like it should be a good day

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Thanks to our new PR Guru Nigel for finding the Bonhams listing for the ZR2 which is currently in LA enroute to Scottsdale to be auctioned off in January with no reserve