2004 Euro Spec C5 Remote Control

phn

CCCUK Member
Here is a 3rd party make on Ebay that says Europe type for 2004 Corvette
Click on contact seller and make sure it has the 433 Mhz type

OR

Hi thanks JR, I did try asking that seller but they only have the version for the US Spec Corvette.

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
As we know, Timpsons do replacement car keys. Spoke to my local branch last year, when I thought I had lost the spare key to my daily driver (subseqently found luckily). Went in to local branch today and explained your problem to helpful guy there. He reckons they may be able to do you a "generic" 433mhz fob programmed/chipped for a C5 Vette. He mentioned something thats done in Turkey as part of the process. He said they might or might not need to see the car to do it. I expained to him that if you do buy a replacement key(s), there is a process on the car to match the key(s) to the car.
So worth exploring with them? Said he needed the reg # of the car to take further/ couldn't say yes we can definitely do one for a C5/433mhz which is less hopeful?

Last edited:

phn

CCCUK Member
Thanks Chevrolet, I'll give that a try! Even if a small chance it's worth exploring!

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Here is a website looks like from Europe ? And says has 3 of them to check out
Says shipping in UK
Can contact them there and give your VIN # to be sure right one

phn

CCCUK Member
Here is a website looks like from Europe ? And says has 3 of them to check out
Says shipping in UK
Can contact them there and give your VIN # to be sure right one

Thanks but unfortunatly they refused to ship to the UK - the only way they would sell me one is if I drive to their premesis in Italy!

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Thanks Chevrolet, I'll give that a try! Even if a small chance it's worth exploring!
Dont know if you tried Timpsons? But last week I got the reg # of you car from the ad in your original thread. Guy in my local Timpsons put it into the system and said "No/cant do it/dont have the parts etc." He said where that's the case, they always tell people to contact the AA.

Reactions: phn

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Thanks but unfortunatly they refused to ship to the UK - the only way they would sell me one is if I drive to their premesis in Italy!

They need to fix their website as it clearly says shipping to the UK

shipuk.jpg

Reactions: phn

phn

CCCUK Member
Dont know if you tried Timpsons? But last week I got the reg # of you car from the ad in your original thread. Guy in my local Timpsons put it into the system and said "No/cant do it/dont have the parts etc." He said where that's the case, they always tell people to contact the AA.
Thanks for enquiring for me! :)(y)