2006 FSM ?

Fatbloke-Dim

Regular user
Long shot , this , but here goes anyway. Don't suppose there is a source of supply here in Blighty for a 2006 factory service manual ? Can find them stateside at various prices, but as they are such a heavy item , the shipping charge would be similarly heavy ! Had one shipped for my C4 , and got hit with all the import crap as well . Lots of folk say they've never had that. Customs Jonnies must really hate me...............

Jack Cooper

CCCUK Member
If you particularly want the print version (3 Vols.) suggest you order via Kieth Beschi at Eurovetttes; that's what I did some years ago and I think the delivered cost was about £130.
BUT - I have a digital copy on CD which was kindly given to me by our NCRS Chairman (Trevor Rogers). I have recently sold my C6 ( and gave the books with it), so have no need for it any more...... yours for free if you let me have your mailing address. Call me on 01256-764193 if you wish to discuss.
J.C. (1911)

Fatbloke-Dim

Regular user
Jack;
that's most gracious of you. I will call you Thursday sometime, after attending a hospital appointment . I had seen some on Ebay , listed as 'what the dealerships use' , but I've also heard there's some ropey scanned ones out there. Once again thanks , speak to you shortly.

Rich

Administrator
Jack;
that's most gracious of you. I will call you Thursday sometime, after attending a hospital appointment . I had seen some on Ebay , listed as 'what the dealerships use' , but I've also heard there's some ropey scanned ones out there. Once again thanks , speak to you shortly.
Very generous of Jack but that is what this club is all about - helping each other. Do you fancy joining us?

Richard Evans

CCCUK Member
I am slowly reading my way through them. I never knew a workshop manual could be so large. Car flew through MOT yesterday no advisories also had a look underneath the car when on the ramp. Looks so clean and no rust for a car 14 years old. Credit to you Jack for looking after it in your ownership.

Jack Cooper

CCCUK Member
Thanks, Richard I appreciate the positive feedback. You have a nice C6 there...... no seller's remorse (yet!)
Best rgds and drive safely
J.C. (1911)