2006 FSM ?

Fatbloke-Dim

Busy user
Long shot , this , but here goes anyway. Don't suppose there is a source of supply here in Blighty for a 2006 factory service manual ? Can find them stateside at various prices, but as they are such a heavy item , the shipping charge would be similarly heavy ! Had one shipped for my C4 , and got hit with all the import crap as well . Lots of folk say they've never had that. Customs Jonnies must really hate me...............

Jack Cooper

Well-known user
If you particularly want the print version (3 Vols.) suggest you order via Kieth Beschi at Eurovetttes; that's what I did some years ago and I think the delivered cost was about £130.
BUT - I have a digital copy on CD which was kindly given to me by our NCRS Chairman (Trevor Rogers). I have recently sold my C6 ( and gave the books with it), so have no need for it any more...... yours for free if you let me have your mailing address. Call me on 01256-764193 if you wish to discuss.
J.C. (1911)

Fatbloke-Dim

Busy user
Jack;
that's most gracious of you. I will call you Thursday sometime, after attending a hospital appointment . I had seen some on Ebay , listed as 'what the dealerships use' , but I've also heard there's some ropey scanned ones out there. Once again thanks , speak to you shortly.

Rich

Administrator
Jack;
that's most gracious of you. I will call you Thursday sometime, after attending a hospital appointment . I had seen some on Ebay , listed as 'what the dealerships use' , but I've also heard there's some ropey scanned ones out there. Once again thanks , speak to you shortly.
Very generous of Jack but that is what this club is all about - helping each other. Do you fancy joining us?

Richard Evans

CCCUK Member
I am slowly reading my way through them. I never knew a workshop manual could be so large. Car flew through MOT yesterday no advisories also had a look underneath the car when on the ramp. Looks so clean and no rust for a car 14 years old. Credit to you Jack for looking after it in your ownership.

Jack Cooper

Well-known user
Thanks, Richard I appreciate the positive feedback. You have a nice C6 there...... no seller's remorse (yet!)
Best rgds and drive safely
J.C. (1911)