Are we still convinced that electric vehicles are the best way forward?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Don`t forget the un disclosed carbon footprint we have off loaded onto other countries that send super tanker sized bulk carriers half way across the world loaded with bio mass pellets to fire our power stations now the UK is getting off on its high moral stance of banning coal fired power stations and closed all our pits . It`s the biggest con trick since the `Kings New Suit of Clothes ` . Only us old farts will remember that song from our childhood !

James Vette

CCCUK Member
I honestly believe the entire "save the planet" is a scam. The earth was going to die anyway because the sun will absorb it eventually.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I honestly believe the entire "save the planet" is a scam. The earth was going to die anyway because the sun will absorb it eventually.
You just about got it right there James but people are making £millions on the back it . It`s nature doing its thing , the dinosaurs didn`t die due to C0 2 emittions did they ??
And if sea levels are rising globally , why is Plymouth Rock where the founding fathers of the USA landed in New England not submurged ? It looked perfectly fine when I was last there !!

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
It is not the sun to worry about as when we landed on the moon special light mirrors were installed at set angles
This then allowed even today of measuring how far the moon was to the Earth

It has been proven by this that the moon rotation is slowly moving further away from the Earth having a negative effect
Also, then showed that the Earth rotation is slowly moving further from the Sun
This effects gravity and even waves of the oceans

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
GM has been seen for a week now testing the E-Ray in Germany at the ring, so suspect goes to production in about 1 year or less
Can see the charging port on left fender

071922_109.jpg

antijam

CCCUK Member
The phrase 'save the planet' has unfortunately become the rallying cry for action against the climatic and other environmental threats facing life on earth in general and human life in particular. It implies the need to resist inevitable change and maintain the status quo.
For the foreseeable future the planet is going to do just fine, regardless of whether it remains a viable habitat for human life or not. Environmental changes have already occurred that are irreversible; the planet doesn't need saving - we do. Hopefully Science and human endeavour will avert the apocalypse that leaves the planet to the cockroaches and tardigrades, but if it doesn't the planet is not going to worry about it.

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Don`t forget the un disclosed carbon footprint we have off loaded onto other countries that send super tanker sized bulk carriers half way across the world loaded with bio mass pellets to fire our power stations now the UK is getting off on its high moral stance of banning coal fired power stations and closed all our pits . It`s the biggest con trick since the `Kings New Suit of Clothes ` . Only us old farts will remember that song from our childhood !

Here is a good laugh
Scientists have found a great paradox in nature clean air is enhancing global warming, while pollution keeps our planet cool.
A team of international researchers (including in the UK) determined current pollution rates are 30 percent lower than in 2000,
but warming from carbon dioxide emissions have increased by up to 50 percent.

Pollution particles, like sulfate or nitrate, are known for reflective properties and are typically found in exhaust.
The team, in a desperate move, suggests turning to aerosols once more, but by using a controversial type of geoengineering to do so

Also, I do not know that young girl's name that Europe has been using to spew the green crap BS

Turns out this week the group she is with has ------ Been buying OIL stock

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
The fruits and nuts now say to save mankind and the Earth of global warming is to switch over and eat . . . BUGS

The globalists and freaks in the left-wing media are trying to convince people to eat bugs.

Eating bugs is degrading, and that’s why the elitists are pushing them as a “sustainable” source of protein for the peasants.

PBS encouraged people to eat “tasty insects” to help combat (non-existent) climate change.

Last year, the World Economic Forum promoted the EU’s new plan to use mealworms in food in their bid to reduce meat consumption.

The globalists are pushing for the peasants to eat bugs, weeds and synthetic ‘meat’ because bugs “consume fewer resources than traditional livestock.”

“Livestock around the world is responsible for around 14.5% of all greenhouse gas emissions relating to human activity.
The need for land – whether for grazing animals or growing crops to feed animals – is “the single greatest driver of deforestation, with major consequences for biodiversity loss,” the paper says.

The European Union will be using mealworms, eaten whole, or in powder form in food.

“The European Union (EU) has ruled that the larval stage of the Tenebrio molitor beetle, the mealworm, is safe for people to eat, and it will shortly be on the market as a “novel food”” the WEF said.

A WEF article from 2016 says it all: “Welcome To 2030: I Own Nothing, Have No Privacy And Life Has Never Been Better”

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Remember the apochryphal hit ` 2525 ` by Zager & Evans in the 60`s . Its all coming true 500 years early with us all eating everything we need in a pill !

Oneball

CCCUK Member
You’ve been eating bugs your entire life. Pretty much every red sweet or lipstick is coloured by ground up beetles. The shinny coating on jelly beans, bugs again. That vanilla ice cream you had as a kid? Beaver’s bottom! The mrs’s face cream is likely snail slime. There’s loads of disgusting stuff. You just didn’t know about it!

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Not me !
I only eat McDonald's and pizza, and we all know that is good for you :)

Cannot imagine a guy waking his wife up in middle of night saying

"Go make me an ant sandwich with smashed beetles on top !"

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Not me !
I only eat McDonald's and pizza, and we all know that is good for you :)

Cannot imagine a guy waking his wife up in middle of night saying

"Go make me an ant sandwich with smashed beetles on top !"

If you woke your wife up in the middle of the night to ask for a sandwich I’m pretty sure you’d get one with bugs on!

Roscobbc

I'm sure my missus will want to know what brand of scarlet lipstick Oneball uses - isn't the red Beetle colouring called Cochineal n-
Cochineal, red dyestuff consisting of the dried, pulverized bodies of certain female scale insects, Dactylopius coccus, of the Coccidae family, cactus-eating insects native to tropical and subtropical America
And here is me earlier on at dinner having a truffled Scotch egg with come Cauliflower and chips (yesh, bizarre perhaps......but thats me all over) and coming over semi-pukified when I discovered a pube wrapped around a califlower floret!! - yes, and I know what the very next question from you lot will be......and I do not want to go there.....

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I'm sure my missus will want to know what brand of scarlet lipstick Oneball uses - isn't the red Beetle colouring called Cochineal n-
Cochineal, red dyestuff consisting of the dried, pulverized bodies of certain female scale insects, Dactylopius coccus, of the Coccidae family, cactus-eating insects native to tropical and subtropical America
And here is me earlier on at dinner having a truffled Scotch egg with come Cauliflower and chips (yesh, bizarre perhaps......but thats me all over) and coming over semi-pukified when I discovered a pube wrapped around a califlower floret!! - yes, and I know what the very next question from you lot will be......and I do not want to go there.....
Bye eck ! You do live well don`t you ?
PS . Be carefull where you store your cauliflower in the future ! 🤣

Roscobbc

Bye eck ! You do live well don`t you ?
PS . Be carefull where you store your cauliflower in the future ! 🤣
They were from Fortnum's too - sounded really nice - tasted......well, much like any other Scotch egg but with a weird flavour.......but perhaps it was the subconcious 'connection' with single pibe that has 'flavoured' (or not) my experience.