Blue 72 chrome bumper car for sale

Letank

CCCUK Member
They are Nice little cars.
They really are. I’d never seen one in the flesh until I moved to France in my early 20s. They were quite a common site at local car shows I went to in France and over the border in Belgium, but I think I’ve only ever seen one in the UK. I quite like the idea of having a matching chrome bumper C3 and Opel GT in the garage πŸ‘πŸ»

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
James, have a look on eBay motors classics American. Mr Dromley has advertised a 1984 C4 in a lovely metallic Blue. I know the cross fire injection is not well liked, but it’s fine. It’s been heavily body modified as many many were in the day. It looks great and appears to be a lot of car for little money. Worth a look

James Vette

CCCUK Member
James, have a look on eBay motors classics American. Mr Dromley has advertised a 1984 C4 in a lovely metallic Blue. I know the cross fire injection is not well liked, but it’s fine. It’s been heavily body modified as many many were in the day. It looks great and appears to be a lot of car for little money. Worth a look
Not my thing but thanks for saying. Carrot Town has a cool silver on silver 74. I did message Stuart but with being at the nationals he's probably been too busy. Apparently it needs work but he says the chassis and birdcage are in good condition and you can't beat the price he even lowered it so I'll chase him up on that.

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Not my thing but thanks for saying. Carrot Town has a cool silver on silver 74. I did message Stuart but with being at the nationals he's probably been too busy. Apparently it needs work but he says the chassis and birdcage are in good condition and you can't beat the price he even lowered it so I'll chase him up on that.
Pictures as soon as you get it james πŸ˜€πŸ‘

Roscobbc

I've heard about a '72 454 coupe in bronze that someone was looking to px with a dealer could be upper Β£20k's, maybe a lttle more.......if of interest?