C4's to the rescue.....

richie500

CCCUK Member
This is one for you James,
Weather was looking rather dicey in not so sunny Cornwall on Saturday, so the meet up was not up to our usual decent turn out. I think alot of people were on holiday or had other plans, some came but in their daily wheels.
The thing to note is how good the old C4 is as a do it all Vette. They are relatively cheap to buy and run (Excluding the GS) they20210724_133837.jpg go really well 300bhp and the owners are not as precious as us C123 owners. So if I was starting out in vet ownership the C4 would be my choice.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
This is one for you James,
Weather was looking rather dicey in not so sunny Cornwall on Saturday, so the meet up was not up to our usual decent turn out. I think alot of people were on holiday or had other plans, some came but in their daily wheels.
The thing to note is how good the old C4 is as a do it all Vette. They are relatively cheap to buy and run (Excluding the GS) theyView attachment 12576 go really well 300bhp and the owners are not as precious as us C123 owners. So if I was starting out in vet ownership the C4 would be my choice.
Nice turnout for drab weather and nice C3.

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
You're bang on about the C4 being a good car. I almost went for a C4, but the lure of chrome bumpers was what called me to the C3.

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
The thing to note is how good the old C4 is as a do it all Vette. They are relatively cheap to buy and run (Excluding the GS) they go really well 300bhp and the owners are not as precious as us C123 owners. So if I was starting out in vet ownership the C4 would be my choice.

Definitely something to be said for having a car that youre not worried about taking out and using even if there is a slightly off white cloud on the horizon. I would love to own a C2 but (besides being expensive to buy) i would always feel a heavy burden of responsibility to keep it pristine. The sense of panic if anyone parked next to it until all door opening and closing had been completed would put years on me.