Can anyone recommend a tuner who uses HP Tuners in the UK?

Godzilla

Regular user
Having just bought a 2005 C6 with an APS Twin Turbo install, I would like to find someone I can talk to about a custom tune.
I believe it has the generic map that APS supplied with the kit (the central display says "TWIN TURBO VETTE" on start-up, which is a nice touch).
But the car was imported in 2016 and I doubt it's been serviced and definitely not tuned since.
It pulls fairly hard, but with a few stutters in the higher gears on full throttle. I'm sure an experienced tuner would be able to smooth it out and optimise for our fuel ratings.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Turbo Technics in Northampton if you live within easy reach . They have been going for donkey`s years and highly regarded . I have used them on turbo cars I have owned in the past and my mate who preps race cars swears by them .

Godzilla

Regular user
Thanks for the replies. I actually found a thread on PH I posted 12 years ago when I asked the exact same question, but for my C6 Z06! I was recommended to contact Wortec near Chichester who are the official UK HP Tuners agent and have a great rep within the UK tuned LS engine community (Holden, Ultima as well as Chevy).
It's booked in with them for half a day's tuning on the 16th September and it will also be dyno run there, so it will be very exciting to see what this baby can actually produce!