Car story from today

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Blimey ! you have led a hard life then ! I was sitting my 11 + exams in Primary School . :LOL:

Ee ba gum... aye, i were down Pit by Primary age.. hard life!... you try and tell the youngins today, they wont believe you.
And rightfully so. My existence began in the year of the split rear window and i was born the following year.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Ee ba gum... aye, i were down Pit by Primary age.. hard life!... you try and tell the youngins today, they wont believe you.
And rightfully so. My existence began in the year of the split rear window and i was born the following year.
You young uns don`t know you`re born ! missed out on rationing , rickets , ringworm to name but a few !

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Fella's like most of us I'm all up for some nice 'scenery' - can I respectly suggest we tone it down a little please....... before the 'big guns' have more to say......
Totally agree , stop acting like pubescent schoolboys or the world will think CCCUK is made up of the gabardine mac brigade .

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Fella's like most of us I'm all up for some nice 'scenery' - can I respectly suggest we tone it down a little please....... before the 'big guns' have more to say......
Yes, those two are a bit near the mark. Tame by internet standards, but a bit too “risky” for here me thinks.

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Suzanne sommers in the white 56 T-Bird. Lovely car, lovely lady.

Where were you in 62

My favouritest film of all time bar non.
If you havent seen it yet James, do yourself a favour and with all great haste..
When youve watched it once, watch it again, and again.. 100 times plus at the very least.
CURT SUZANNE.jpg

Adtheman

CCCUK Member
Today i saw this guy hiding behind a large wheelie bin, he was shady looking and appeared very nervous. This nice young lady came out of the supermarket with her young child when all of a sudden he jumped out from the behind the bin and started running towards her shouting he wanted to talk to her. The lady quickly jumped in her car with her child and drove.
Police are looking for a young man with black hair and a large moustache wearing a cowboy hat seen getting away on a childs BMX bike :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Camaro gets my vote
LMAO Richie

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
I love seeing women driving Muscle cars, Semi Trucks and large capacity Motorcycles. (y)

And Airliners!... ive no idea why that suddenly came to mind.. i must have been thinking about Women in Uniform or something.
I love seeing Women pilots.. especially if the Captain and co-pilot are both Women.. so cool.
Proper Womens Lib, not your PC pretense nonsense.