CCCUK Culture

FelixP

CCCUK Member
Someone mentioned this thread to me. It's from my Pistonheads running diary from when I bought my C4. At the time my first impressions of the club weren't great, the meet up wasn't as Corvette focused as I thought it would be. There were some comments made on the old forum which other members called out and I messaged one of the admins at the time who dismissed it as banter. This is back in 2016.

I'm happy to say that it's really not the case now and I've enjoyed owning my C4 for 7 years since as well as buying my C6 from a club member. There's great little meet ups with the whole cars and coffee scene really taking off. Plus it's good fun going on the driving days like the Outlon Park drifting event. I've made some good friends from owning my car too. I'll find that post in the depths of that forum thread and amend it since it doesn't reflect fairly on the club today (y)

Invetterate

CCCUK Member
Someone mentioned this thread to me. It's from my Pistonheads running diary from when I bought my C4. At the time my first impressions of the club weren't great, the meet up wasn't as Corvette focused as I thought it would be. There were some comments made on the old forum which other members called out and I messaged one of the admins at the time who dismissed it as banter. This is back in 2016.

I'm happy to say that it's really not the case now and I've enjoyed owning my C4 for 7 years since as well as buying my C6 from a club member. There's great little meet ups with the whole cars and coffee scene really taking off. Plus it's good fun going on the driving days like the Outlon Park drifting event. I've made some good friends from owning my car too. I'll find that post in the depths of that forum thread and amend it since it doesn't reflect fairly on the club today (y)
Nicely put, Felix!