Central South Region Breakfast Meet - Sunday 6th February 2022

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Good evening. I hope you are all well.

So finally, after much researching and deliberation for a suitable venue, I am now able to invite you all to our first Breakfast Meet of the New Year!

We are meeting at The Falcon At Hatton, Birmingham Road, Warwick, CV35 7HA.
01926 484281 Gastro Pub Restaurant Hotel in Warwickshire | The Falcon at Hatton
Please take a look at their breakfast menu on line. (No need to pre-order food)

Date: Sunday 6th February 2022
Time: We would suggest you arrive from 8.30am, but by 8.45am if possible.
We will be seated for breakfast at 9.00am.

The Falcon is a lovely country pub, beamed and vaulted with plenty of character. It is tastefully decorated and offers a good choice of breakfast and, most fortunately for us, it has an ample car park, so there is no need to worry about where to park our Corvettes.

It would be great if you could attend our first Breakfast Meet so we can get to know more members and share our enthusiasm we all have for our Corvettes.

My sincere apologies for the short notice. However, I will need to know for definite if you are able to attend this Breakfast Meet at The Falcon, at the latest by midday on Friday 28th January, to enable me to give the Restaurant the final numbers for catering and seating arrangements.

If you are attending, I’d be grateful if you could reply by the above date, together with your name and, if you are coming in a Corvette, the year and model of your car. (Corvettes preferred but not necessary to attend this Breakfast Meet).

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Mike Penn
Representative for Central South Region

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Good luck with your breakfast bash and your new regional endeavours . I have similar ideas up my sleeve for BBN & C . Just waiting for responses to my first official email via membershipmojo then it will be time to get cracking .

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Thanks to those that have replied, although it’s short notice we could do with some more corvette heads to attend.
Mike

Yellow 2

CCCUK Member
Oh bollards! - Booked for Footman James Coffee &Chrome at Chateau Impney in Droitwich that morning; awful to admit that the offer of free bacon rolls sucked me in.

Vettebob

New user
Good evening. I hope you are all well.

So finally, after much researching and deliberation for a suitable venue, I am now able to invite you all to our first Breakfast Meet of the New Year!

We are meeting at The Falcon At Hatton, Birmingham Road, Warwick, CV35 7HA.
01926 484281 Gastro Pub Restaurant Hotel in Warwickshire | The Falcon at Hatton
Please take a look at their breakfast menu on line. (No need to pre-order food)

Date: Sunday 6th February 2022
Time: We would suggest you arrive from 8.30am, but by 8.45am if possible.
We will be seated for breakfast at 9.00am.

The Falcon is a lovely country pub, beamed and vaulted with plenty of character. It is tastefully decorated and offers a good choice of breakfast and, most fortunately for us, it has an ample car park, so there is no need to worry about where to park our Corvettes.

It would be great if you could attend our first Breakfast Meet so we can get to know more members and share our enthusiasm we all have for our Corvettes.

My sincere apologies for the short notice. However, I will need to know for definite if you are able to attend this Breakfast Meet at The Falcon, at the latest by midday on Friday 28th January, to enable me to give the Restaurant the final numbers for catering and seating arrangements.

If you are attending, I’d be grateful if you could reply by the above date, together with your name and, if you are coming in a Corvette, the year and model of your car. (Corvettes preferred but not necessary to attend this Breakfast Meet).

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Mike Penn
Representative for Central South Region
Hi Mike, I will be there. 84 C4

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Hi Mike.

Lessons learned during my what, two years as North West rep (both in Covid) a lot of members don't check their email, go on the website or FB and you will get comments like "we didn't know you had arranged a meet" :bang head: Keep the mojo announcements going and don't be worried about over-doing it as you will get more members turning up. I only had one negative comment re; the number of emails and it turned out he'd sold his Corvette and moved on anyway.

I'd come myself but it's a bit far for a brecky

Good luck

Stuart

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Oh bollards! - Booked for Footman James Coffee &Chrome at Chateau Impney in Droitwich that morning; awful to admit that the offer of free bacon rolls sucked me in.
Hi Yellow 2, hmmm not sure on the free bacon rolls ,don’t think the Falcon would do that.
look out for more meets we have planned throughout the year, more information will be posted shortly.

Mike

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Mike.

Lessons learned during my what, two years as North West rep (both in Covid) a lot of members don't check their email, go on the website or FB and you will get comments like "we didn't know you had arranged a meet" :bang head: Keep the mojo announcements going and don't be worried about over-doing it as you will get more members turning up. I only had one negative comment re; the number of emails and it turned out he'd sold his Corvette and moved on anyway.

I'd come myself but it's a bit far for a brecky

Good luck

Stuart
Hi Stuart

yes I kinda guessed that so was going down the route of belt and braces approach. Keep a lookout for more announcements of other planned meets which will be posted soon.

Mike

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Mike, I will be there. 84 C4
Hi and thanks Vettebob, is it just yourself and could do with your name, hopefully as the year progresses I will get to know more of you by names as opposed to your web name. pm me if you want.

Mike

Last edited:

Ursine

CCCUK Member
Hi could do with your name pm me if you want.

Mike
The name's Chris

Unsure of how to PM (I am a forum N00b - happy to be guided)
However, I'd already replied to your email that lead me here (being a CCCUK Member and all that) :) and included my forum handle/username !

chris-p-duck

CCCUK Member
Really good to hear the breakfast events starting back up again - unfortunately I can make it this time based on the state of my car right now.....

Attachments

• int.jpg
    int.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 5

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Really good to hear the breakfast events starting back up again - unfortunately I can make it this time based on the state of my car right now.....
Hi you don’t need to come in your corvette if it’s not available, we just want to get meets up and running again so we can all get together.