Central South Region Breakfast Meet - Sunday 6th February 2022

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Thanks to those that have replied, although it’s short notice we could do with some more corvette heads to attend.
Mike
I might even cross over the border sometime if the border guards will let me though . :LOL: Hatton is not too far from me for ride out , Unfortunately can`t do 6th Feb though . Good luck with your efforts , I just hope that I am not flogging the proverbial `dead horse ` with similar attempts for BBN&C .

EddyEdden

CCCUK Member
Hi Mike, Really sorry not to be able to make it to your first organised event but will hopefully make it next time, progress with shoulder allowing.
Best wishes to all.
Eddy + Christine.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Mike, it’s great to see region events going back into the calendar. Unfortunately I can’t make this one but I’ll definitely be along in future. Steve 👍🏻
Hi Steve , keep a lookout more events have been put on the club website.
The more people and support we get the merrier.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Just to say a big thank you for attending the first Regional Breakfast Meet at The Falcon, it was a fabulous turnout! Lovely venue, great food and wonderful company. It was really great to see the Vettes out and about again, finally out of hibernation! A big welcome to Chris, Bob and Glynn it was great to meet you and admire your cars.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Thanks Mike for arranging today meet up.
Was great to meet you all - really good conversation, nice motors and a lovely warm welcome.
Thank you for joining us, I’m glad you had an enjoyable morning. Hopefully we will see you next breakfast meet next month.