Central South SPECIAL Sunday Breakfast Meet 4th July 2021 and Cruise to the AACUK Summer Nationals at Hatton Country World

Central South SPECIAL Sunday Breakfast Meet 4th July 2021 and Cruise to the AACUK Summer Nationals at Hatton Country World
Posted by Daytona Vette
Sun 4 Jul 2021 - 12:00
Until: Sun 4 Jul 2021 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
I have had a couple of cancellations due to a wedding and what ever - If anyone would like to come please post here, advising whether you require one or two seats for Breakfast and I need to be able to contact you by email, so please include your email or send it via the Private Message facility - (the envelope in the Header bar)
Cheers - Looking forward to a Brill day

Last edited:

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
We have 3 spare seats at the moment for Breakfast and then a Cruise down to the AAC Uk at Hatton, on Sunday 04.07.21 - A Fabulous Day -

Last edited:

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Need to put a hold on the seats for the moment as up to capacity, but if you wish to put your name down for a cancellation please do so

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Hi Guys thanks to all those who have contributed and are coming to the Event, really sorry that a couple of Members have had running issues and are unable to take part with their Pride and Joy
Here is to a great day and fabulous Event.

PLEASE NOTE: This Event is now fully subscribed

Last edited:

Letank

CCCUK Member
Car washed and ready for tomorrow. Now just hoping that the rain isn’t as bad as the forecast suggests!
See you all bright and early 👍🏻46FCAF08-022E-444C-A60A-F05230AF83CD.jpeg

Letank

CCCUK Member
Thank you for organising today and for your hospitality Barry. It was really nice to finally meet everyone and put some faces to names/usernames. Apologies for rushing off when the heavens truly opened and for not saying a proper thank you and goodbye. I hope the rest of you didn’t get too wet and you all made it back safely! Hopefully I’ll see some of you again soon at the Nationals in 2 weeks time. 👍🏻
CA3A8151-A1C0-44AC-8507-A08858CB1694.jpeg

Washed, dried and tucked up safely for the next trip out 😎

7242A6CE-523D-45E5-A3C5-433D2C99EE4F.jpeg6B11E724-AB13-4C6C-B2BF-C4325729194C.jpeg

Yellow 2

CCCUK Member
Nice to meet you yesterday Barry - thanks for the welcome ( I made sure I parked my Camaro a respectable distance from all the Vette loveliness ;-)

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
I know it looks like the same photo as yesterday but I promise it isn’t 😂
Washed twice in 24hrs…. but I couldn’t put her away with dirt and mud on her 😜

I know it looks like the same photo as yesterday but I promise it isn’t 😂
Washed twice in 24hrs…. but I couldn’t put her away with dirt and mud on her 😜
You have got two one you keep clean in the Garage, the other you drive, but she still looks polished and a Beauty

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Thank you for organising today and for your hospitality Barry. It was really nice to finally meet everyone and put some faces to names/usernames. Apologies for rushing off when the heavens truly opened and for not saying a proper thank you and goodbye. I hope the rest of you didn’t get too wet and you all made it back safely! Hopefully I’ll see some of you again soon at the Nationals in 2 weeks time. 👍🏻
View attachment 11980

Washed, dried and tucked up safely for the next trip out 😎

View attachment 11981View attachment 11982
Hi Stuart
It was a pleasure to meet you and Ian and see in the flesh the lovely 73, thank you for coming it is the Members that take part that make the Club what it is, come and join with us again you are most welcome - Yep we did get wet and then dried out and then got wet again and that time soaked right through to my undies, had to cover the seats in giant poly bags for the trip home, so the leather did not get wet - left at about 4.00 pm with a red sun tan

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Nice to meet you yesterday Barry - thanks for the welcome ( I made sure I parked my Camaro a respectable distance from all the Vette loveliness ;-)
Nice to meet you too Ed and thanks for coming over to make the connection, (I can't say too much about the yellow Camaro here because our Chairman Rich has a similar set of wheels)
Good luck for a speedy process at the DVLA with the yellow C5 Vert
Come and join us at the next Breakfast Meet (1st Sunday in August at the Punchbowl) Camaro or Vette - The Ladies love it too - You will get an email re the Event

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Just a quick note to say thank you to all of you that came to the Event, without you we would not have had such an Event
Sorry again for those Members who wished to come but had to withdraw as their steeds were in need of a fettle - Dave and Sallyann from Port Talbot hope the ZL1 is soon sorted and Stuart our recent Member from Aberystwyth hope you get the 77 back in fine fettle shortly

A big thanks to the AAC UK for accommodating us and a great thanks to the Punchbowl for looking after us again so well!