Corvette Nationals 2021

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Not my favourite colour for a Trans Am, but with the red interior and T-Tops it does look nice. Of course the Black /Gold is immortalised on film, but some of the other colours are fantastic.
I know red velor is very `of the period` but makes it look like the interior of the cheapest whore house in Texas ! :eek:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hard for the young generation to imagine how we got by without the net. But we did.
I grew up in a house with no phone , never mind no internet . Got by though , planned stuff with friends in advance ( we actually talked to each other ) and there were red boxes on street corners that were handy for communication too . :LOL:

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I know red velor is very `of the period` but makes it look like the interior of the cheapest whore house in Texas ! :eek:
I’ve always liked red interiors, especially the hobnail fabric that Pontiac used on its firebirds. It looked good in all colours especially red.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I think the C4 has aged very gracefully. Gaining true classic status nowadays, and quite rightly so. They are great cars.
Loved them when they were new, and still do.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
What’s not to like about this. I’ve always been a rag top man.

It’s also got a Red Interior. Love it.
4E59EC80-4423-4194-8C4C-1B5E2EDD2FD2.jpeg